Closed Thread

Reload Thread: What do you think?

Caleb9107 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What do you think?

This is a box I drew up for my 2 Audiobahn 12's. I used the RE Calc to figure up what 1 would be and then just doubled it and cut the middle out of the two. I think it is around 5.4 cuft before sub displacement. The subs each displace .2 cu ft. It is tuned to around 34.8 hz. It has around 46.2 sq in of port. The subs will be up and the ports firing back (SUV).

Is this math correct or am I so far off its not even funny? I am just a teenager playing with some designing so tell me what you think? Any tips or tricks to use in the future?

djarmy2004 is offline djarmy2004

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: What do you think?

Congrats on at least making the design, as i have yet to figure out how to use sketchup. Im still looking for a box tutorial on ca for this.

TEAM LEATHAL BEATZ
    My FB Thread
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...62#post6516362
    SYSTEM
    Alpine CDA-7998, 2 sets of PowerBass S-6C Comps for doors, Cadence TXA-3004 For Comps, 2 15" Fi BTL, Audiopipe AP30001D, Big 3 X2, 3 Runs of 1/0, 260A DC Power Alt, 2 C&D Batts in back
    REFS-
    BOUGHT FROM-DAPPA5, BRIAN OWENS, --Navi-- , X1le, Basscort2009, vitveet, thumpper, Lousiana_CRX
    Sold TO-bluieorbluee, lil98cabrio, Dropped_TB, orangecounty1

Caleb9107 is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: What do you think?

I read one on here a few weeks ago that helped me get started. I can't seem to find it now though. If you have any specific questions you can ask me and I will try my best to help out.

Closed Thread