Closed Thread

Reload Thread: 10 RD Classic?

Jared530 is offline Drop bombs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

10 RD Classic?

what do you guys recomend? Looking for best sound quality

Refs: Kevokrook77, Cheapo, Killahbean, Coolwazabi, ShinyChromes(SCAMMER), Jnoel, matrxx dude, ssackett, Josh #44(SCAMMER), tc3k101, matrxx dude

MisterGrubbs is offline Kinda Old School

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 10 RD Classic?

Ten inch or ten woofers?

The Classic is a pretty good sounding woofer. I like the way the Sonance sounds moreso.

RD also has a Sound Q, I think it's called, that's a pure SQ woofer you might want to ask about.

Educational session for you retards of the forum:Use there when referring to a place, whether concrete or more abstract. No kove, I will not come over there. Use their to indicate possession. Members of this forum have lost their minds. Remember that they're is a contraction of the words they and are. They're all idiots!

References(Some of them):SteveyHustle, PepsiFiend69, SubNoize05, BushJ311, Mrray13, Hintzyboy, dbubble, 528hz, Twisted_0912, RKPsk8er
    Ebay: 35+ 100% Feedback Paypal: 14+ Verified

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

just a single 10". I picked it up because i know it was pure sq, which is what im looking for. I was to know if i should just keep it sealed or go ported. I guess i want it loud my my primary concern is SQ.

i want to build something fancy so i can have fun building it

Refs: Kevokrook77, Cheapo, Killahbean, Coolwazabi, ShinyChromes(SCAMMER), Jnoel, matrxx dude, ssackett, Josh #44(SCAMMER), tc3k101, matrxx dude

MisterGrubbs is offline Kinda Old School

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Then build a 4th order with as flat of a response as you can and go from there. Start experimenting

Educational session for you retards of the forum:Use there when referring to a place, whether concrete or more abstract. No kove, I will not come over there. Use their to indicate possession. Members of this forum have lost their minds. Remember that they're is a contraction of the words they and are. They're all idiots!

References(Some of them):SteveyHustle, PepsiFiend69, SubNoize05, BushJ311, Mrray13, Hintzyboy, dbubble, 528hz, Twisted_0912, RKPsk8er
    Ebay: 35+ 100% Feedback Paypal: 14+ Verified

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterGrubbs View Post
    Then build a 4th order with as flat of a response as you can and go from there. Start experimenting
    i was thinking about that. I saw someone on here doing a 4th order. But i would need box plans

Closed Thread