Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Anyone good with screwed-up under seat designs?

dacheatham is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Anyone good with screwed-up under seat designs?

I have an 08 Titan CC and am planning on putting a 1508 under the rear seat wuth around 500 watts on it. Anyone good at designing a box like that? Vivteet is going to build it, just need an idea. I can get measurements if needed.

Thanks

references: Bought from charlieanderson, bball09124, coolwazabi, bchockey097, gohillaudio, licarus, phs1er, ls2poweredgoat, stiperformance, lakota, shinju, bones22, oldschoolboomer, viveet, draginx, lousiana_CRX, Serpent, jmistty, sundownz,sold to: newageking, nmbr1spt, tensfw, kraco, mazdakid, operationcougar, SoloXjeep, titan714, loudaccent, FJF, alfabit1,1ndatrunk, dabeholder, darkness_DTI, SLAM, nineball1, ircowagon, 1loudyukon, mrmextraded with; poundinak, bunkerking, bjalion, dcmcki, korn4life, 2loud4morrisSCAMMED by: gohillaudio and VarsityBumper

Pioneer~Saturn is offline Dr. Enclosure

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Anyone good with screwed-up under seat designs?

Dimensions?

<First and only dual-alternator 'real' Saturn (pre 2002) on the planet>
    Team Concepts, Team Shok Industries Team XS Power
    Soon: Mystery subs + AQ20k
    12.75 cubes net ~25Hz tuning 200 sq inches of port (lowz?)
    AC position- 250 amp alt
    Stock alt position- 225 amp alt
    (2) XS Power D3100's
    4 power+ 4 ground runs of 1/0-gauge to rear
    152.1 @ 40Hz legal, certified...just getting started.

hatemonger is offline funded*by*soros

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i did one in may under a chevy back seat. not much room under that truck, so the box ended up at .8 cubes tuned to 38hz. a little short of the 1 cube i wanted. it still pounded BTW.

2003 chevy s-10 ext. cab
    hu: jvc kd-avx1
    precision power 356cs components
    front amp: infinity 475a
    sub: diamond audio d6 10d4
    enclosure: 1.1 cubes ported tuned @ 31hz
    sub amp: JL G1700

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Width 19
    depth 13
    h1 7
    h2 9
    slopes upwards towards front of seat

this allows around .75 before displacement. If I need a little more we can go over the hump which will have the same dimensions less 3 inches on the height across the slope. With the 9 inches for h1 I could come close to having the sub fire forward which would be great as I would not have to worry about firing into the bottom of the seat.

references: Bought from charlieanderson, bball09124, coolwazabi, bchockey097, gohillaudio, licarus, phs1er, ls2poweredgoat, stiperformance, lakota, shinju, bones22, oldschoolboomer, viveet, draginx, lousiana_CRX, Serpent, jmistty, sundownz,sold to: newageking, nmbr1spt, tensfw, kraco, mazdakid, operationcougar, SoloXjeep, titan714, loudaccent, FJF, alfabit1,1ndatrunk, dabeholder, darkness_DTI, SLAM, nineball1, ircowagon, 1loudyukon, mrmextraded with; poundinak, bunkerking, bjalion, dcmcki, korn4life, 2loud4morrisSCAMMED by: gohillaudio and VarsityBumper

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I designed and built this one for under the back seat of my F150 for (2) 1508s.

All girls are whores, just ask your mom how you got here.

Feedback Thread
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/407829-blackfx4intn-feedback-thread.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I can go all the way across if needed, could probably pull out 1.6cf orclose that way.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Very nice looking setup!

Closed Thread