I got four Brahma 12" subs
I did buy two of the duel 12" subzero boxes made for the Brahma's, but I know I wont be happy with these as most say that their ported boxes get the sq from the sub but does have a lot more spl.
I also got FOUR amps for The FOUR Brahma's as well, The kicker 1200.1. I want to get the most out of them as I can. I really love SQ but really do want to impress people with the Spl as well. So I am looking for a 60/40 system leaning to Sq. I have about 4.5cf on the outside, so something in the 3.5 range will work for me for each encloser.
So to sum it up I would like
1. An encloser that can take the 1200 watts rms and not void the warrenty.
2. An encloser that will fit into a 4.5cf space
3. Be about 3.5 after displacement.
4. Have great Sq
5. Have good Spl
6. I do need port sixe as well
7. I am making four encloser for them so, Dont think I am putting all four in one little box
I cant seen to figure out any of the box building programs, so you help would be very much a pleasure. Also I did check to cars res freq and it was around 46hz in my PT crusier
Thanks PT Teal