Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: TC SOUNDS Eclipse Ti Pro 18" BOX DESIGN HELP!

GAM3OVR is offline Jeka is Back

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TC SOUNDS Eclipse Ti Pro 18" BOX DESIGN HELP!

I am trying to find out what size to make this damn box.

I was told either 3.7 or 4.7 cubic feet?

Anybody care to pitch in?

Box size?
    Good Tuning Freq?
    AERO or SLOT?
    Port AREA?

Yes this is the bish going into my build log

Running off 2500 RMS for those of you not reading up on the build

REFS:
    Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman
    Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,
    Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: TC SOUNDS Eclipse Ti Pro 18" BOX DESIGN HELP!

bump for splz

REFS:
    Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman
    Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,
    Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

ciaonzo is offline TheContinental

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

You bumped your thread after 3 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ciaonzo View Post
    You bumped your thread after 3 minutes.
    input on enclosure size?

No?

thx bye

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectPechkin View Post
    input on enclosure size?

No?

thx bye
    I have the specs and the software to process them.

Don't think I'll leave though.

I want to watch you fish for attention.

Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have the specs and the software to process them.

Don't think I'll leave though.

I want to watch you fish for attention.
    my pc crashed.

I can't upload pics

win isd don't work on macs

I'm basicly in a world of shid

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

my pc crashed.

I can't upload pics

win isd don't work on macs

I'm basicly in a world of shid
    Aww shucks. I probably would have helped you if you hadn't called me a fucking dunce in the last thread you visited and told me to get out of this one. Don't worry though, I'm sure someone from your fan base will come to your aid and prescribe some monstrosity with more port area than is necessary.

And just for good measure, WinISD is weak.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aww shucks. I probably would have helped you if you hadn't called me a fucking dunce in the last thread you visited and told me to get out of this one. Don't worry though, I'm sure someone from your fan base will come to your aid and prescribe some monstrosity with more port area than is necessary.

And just for good measure, WinISD is weak.
    Lol, were you in that thread, I started reading and got annoyed.

btw here to buy is the biggest dunce of all.

Somebody already sent me a pm,

8.2 cubes with 140 sq in of port.

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

41 views, so far useless ;(

helpz

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

One Bad MOFO is offline Turbo Fox

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think it's the sub choice for why no one is answering. You should probably just send it to me and you won't have to deal with it anymore

REFS:
    Sold to: HiSPLS (7KD), Gigabit (Tru SH-1), BassMasta from ROE (XX Hercules), Loudwhat? (AVIC-N3)
    Bought from: Flakko, basscort2009, power-fanatic07, Rio, Bumpin Buick, Stewie, Dak446, PerfecxionX, Sound_Around, Shocking_Canada, Schackel
    prolly some more I can't remember
    Traded: PioneerSPL1990

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by One Bad MOFO View Post
    I think it's the sub choice for why no one is answering. You should probably just send it to me and you won't have to deal with it anymore
    Oh! Perfect idea!

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

One Bad MOFO is offline Turbo Fox

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh! Perfect idea!
    Alright, I'll pm you my address

REFS:
    Sold to: HiSPLS (7KD), Gigabit (Tru SH-1), BassMasta from ROE (XX Hercules), Loudwhat? (AVIC-N3)
    Bought from: Flakko, basscort2009, power-fanatic07, Rio, Bumpin Buick, Stewie, Dak446, PerfecxionX, Sound_Around, Shocking_Canada, Schackel
    prolly some more I can't remember
    Traded: PioneerSPL1990

RAM_Designs is offline SketchUp Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

They like smaller boxes and tuning in the mid 30's...I'd go with 4.5-5ft^3 tuned to 35hz. I had the 15" version and it loved 3ft^3 tuned to ~35hz.

1,400+ designs since March 2011...
    I have my PM's turned off, please email at [email protected]

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    They like smaller boxes and tuning in the mid 30's...I'd go with 4.5-5ft^3 tuned to 35hz. I had the 15" version and it loved 3ft^3 tuned to ~35hz.
    Thanks.

What was your port area?

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast