Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: Help with Enclosure (Two 15" Eclipse Ti {3HP's})

GAM3OVR is offline Jeka is Back

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Help with Enclosure (Two 15" Eclipse Ti {3HP's})

The new box in my car.

I have no idea how to design it.

Help me out.

First thing to figure out is Style:

1.)Subs and Port facing trunk
    2.)Subs Facing trunk, Port made to fire through the pass through? (Folddown center armrest)
    3.) Subs and Port Facing Rear

REFS:
    Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman
    Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,
    Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Help with Enclosure (Two 15" Eclipse Ti {3HP's})

Second thing to figure out is enclosure area

I'm thinking 8.0 Cubes w/ Sub displacement in Mind.
    Is this a good choice?

Third thing is tuning

I'd like to be between 30-33Hz

And Lastly is Port Area

80-100 Sq In of port Area for both adequate? Should I do more? less?

REFS:
    Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman
    Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,
    Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I need help ASAP guys.

The car build log, as most of you know is very near completition, and off to looks/ sound staging.

This car is getting knocked out Fast!

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

x2o
    x2o is offline Fuzzy Blue Lights

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like #3 for box design best. Seal it off from the rest of the trunk using foam / tape / wood and such and it should be very solid.

As for area, I'm not too familiar with 3 HP's, but 4 cubes per is generally a good starting place for 15's. .

The System :
    Electrical: Big 3, Powermaster D1200 and D3100.
    Sub Stage : 18" Custom Sundown Nightshade D2 Tuned to 30 Hz
    Sub Amp : Sundown SAZ-3000D
    Headunit : Alpine 9887 (ACTIVE )
    Front Stage : (2) Eminence Delta 10" mids, 2 Power Acoustik NX-5s
    Rear Pro Audio: (4) 8" Selenium 8W4P, (2) Selenium ST350
    Pro Audio Amps: Hifonics ZXi6010, Hifonics ZXi1010, Kicker ZX350.4
    Wiring : Kicker Hyperflex/Knu 0ga/RCA's
    Refs : Apocalypse Boy, Brian Owens, JBLCamry, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, BushJ311, tEh koRnDog(x2), blackbonnie, ProjectPat06, ampjunkielikeme, DownSouth954, Tapout, PaulThompson229, Mrogowski, Team H&K (Kent), andrewmoore13, slam, 100% eBay

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by x2o View Post
    I like #3 for box design best. Seal it off from the rest of the trunk using foam / tape / wood and such and it should be very solid.

As for area, I'm not too familiar with 3 HP's, but 4 cubes per is generally a good starting place for 15's. .
    It'll be like 7.5 + Displacement

Should be Nice

I'm just not sure if I'd like to be able to pop the trunk or not.

Showing a Flat End won't be as cool as seeying those crazy titanium cones throbbin back and forth

Go for Low Pro, or Big Thro??? lol

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Grr

Where are all you enclosure build nutheads???

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ttt

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

jdmferio13 is offline feayfm

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

ask pioneer saturn what he thinks

Bought From:Queball,Dumped,ampjunkielikeme,ridnclean
    Sold To

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

will do. Thx

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

DonH is offline .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

i would go with option number 3!!!! and seal it off from the back like previously stated. you can use expanding foam somewhat like a wall and make two beauty pannels!! one for the back to hide the box and one for the front to hide the foam IMO. now all you need to do is design the box

Quote Originally Posted by chillin View Post
    How do you bridge a mono?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    throw it off one.
    feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

RAM_Designs is offline SketchUp Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

I agree with sealing it off from the trunk and firing everything forward.

1,400+ designs since March 2011...
    I have my PM's turned off, please email at Ryan@RAM-Designs.com

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is this going to sound the best? Or get better TL scores?

I'm more worried about it wiggling my eyeballs then doing a good Meter

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anybody got actual spec recommendations.

Box size?
    Tuning? (I'd like 32-30 for the lowz of lowz)
    Port area?

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I'd like to see 7.5-8 cubes in that car

I think that is impossible. 6 was a ***** in my intrigue, with a big trunk.

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast