Closed Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Reload Thread: Biohazard Sub box V2

  1. #1
    keiffith's Avatar
    keiffith is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Erie, PA
    Posts
    196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Biohazard Sub box V2

    heres the sealed box with dimensions. the only thing missing is 3/4 trim around the corners. is 1" doubled MDF board too weak to support the 76lb a piece subs? box is roughly 3 cubes per section and is split by 1" MDF

    I made a new thread due to the massive flaming.



    opinions?
    Last edited by keiffith; 02-15-2009 at 06:32 PM.




    Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    Sorry drift fag, but most imports including your wicked drifting 96 honda get me about as excited as a fat chick with herpes




  2. #2
    bonesninja's Avatar
    bonesninja is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lima, Ohio
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biohazard Sub box V2

    wat?



    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u need a box...I'l taked 3 years of shop class so i know what im doing.

    after i explained to him there's more to a proper box than boards and glue and he should practice before trying to sell boxes to others

    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    yes personaly if it was some one elce that just starting making boxes but i'v taken shop for 3 years now...Making a lil box is nothing i don't need to pratice on a box to get it right i learned alot of stuff from 1 box and i can fix that in my next box
    after i told him that customers would care about the looks of the box

    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u want some thing that looks pretty why don't u find a black guy with a big d*ck.

  3. #3
    IDSkoT's Avatar
    IDSkoT is offline Resonating Reticular



    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    6,274
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biohazard Sub box V2

    ... why are you so worthless?



    Now designing / building boxes.
    (Only building sealed and aero port boxes.)
    PM me.

    Feedback Thread

    Refs: MSW Danny, atsaubrey (great seller), ampjunkielikeme, wgsj_fortvalley, tEh koRnDog, bad @SS chevy, Nismos14 (who is the man. )



  4. #4
    keiffith's Avatar
    keiffith is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Erie, PA
    Posts
    196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biohazard Sub box V2

    Quote Originally Posted by IDSkoT View Post
    ... why are you so worthless?
    as stated by the simple minded man...




    Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    Sorry drift fag, but most imports including your wicked drifting 96 honda get me about as excited as a fat chick with herpes

  5. #5
    DonH's Avatar
    DonH is offline .....



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,977
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

    Re: Biohazard Sub box V2

    MORE FLAME COME N YOUR WAY!

    Who the FVCK would seal two xxx's?


    thats is other than that nothing special with the box bro. just plexi which has been done and a paint scheme. worthless thread.




    Quote Originally Posted by chillin View Post
    How do you bridge a mono?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    throw it off one.
    feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

  6. #6
    bonesninja's Avatar
    bonesninja is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lima, Ohio
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biohazard Sub box V2

    Quote Originally Posted by d_man1 View Post
    MORE FLAME COME N YOUR WAY!

    Who the FVCK would seal two xxx's?


    thats is other than that nothing special with the box bro. just plexi which has been done and a paint scheme. worthless thread.
    actually XXX's sound and perform AMAZING sealed.



    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u need a box...I'l taked 3 years of shop class so i know what im doing.

    after i explained to him there's more to a proper box than boards and glue and he should practice before trying to sell boxes to others

    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    yes personaly if it was some one elce that just starting making boxes but i'v taken shop for 3 years now...Making a lil box is nothing i don't need to pratice on a box to get it right i learned alot of stuff from 1 box and i can fix that in my next box
    after i told him that customers would care about the looks of the box

    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u want some thing that looks pretty why don't u find a black guy with a big d*ck.

  7. #7
    DonH's Avatar
    DonH is offline .....



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,977
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

    Re: Biohazard Sub box V2

    Quote Originally Posted by bonesninja View Post
    actually XXX's sound and perform AMAZING sealed.
    i have never been impressed by sealed xxx's sry




    Quote Originally Posted by chillin View Post
    How do you bridge a mono?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    throw it off one.
    feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

  8. #8
    bonesninja's Avatar
    bonesninja is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lima, Ohio
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biohazard Sub box V2

    Quote Originally Posted by d_man1 View Post
    i have never been impressed by sealed xxx's sry
    then you've never heard them in the right set-up



    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u need a box...I'l taked 3 years of shop class so i know what im doing.

    after i explained to him there's more to a proper box than boards and glue and he should practice before trying to sell boxes to others

    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    yes personaly if it was some one elce that just starting making boxes but i'v taken shop for 3 years now...Making a lil box is nothing i don't need to pratice on a box to get it right i learned alot of stuff from 1 box and i can fix that in my next box
    after i told him that customers would care about the looks of the box

    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u want some thing that looks pretty why don't u find a black guy with a big d*ck.

  9. #9
    thegreatestpenn's Avatar
    thegreatestpenn is offline lazy genius



    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    columbus
    Posts
    9,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

    Re: Biohazard Sub box V2

    Quote Originally Posted by bonesninja View Post
    actually XXX's sound and perform AMAZING sealed.
    x2 and the excursion sealed is amazing to look at.
    the OPs original scale is kinda weird



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/401249-thegreatestpenn-feedback-thread.html
    2k2 honda civic
    summer build
    audison sr4 on focal polyglass 165vb components active
    soundstream rubi1.2500d on dc lvl4 xl 18
    pioneer deh-80prs


  10. #10
    DonH's Avatar
    DonH is offline .....



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,977
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

    Re: Biohazard Sub box V2

    Quote Originally Posted by bonesninja View Post
    then you've never heard them in the right set-up
    i probably haven't until i do im not a believer




    Quote Originally Posted by chillin View Post
    How do you bridge a mono?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    throw it off one.
    feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,805
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Biohazard Sub box V2

    isnt that really small for the newer xxx's? ive heard those things need way bigger boxes than reccomended by re




Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum