Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Single MTX 9512 in a Camry

Malax is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Single MTX 9512 in a Camry

I would really appreciate any input on building (or possibly having my box built) for this sub.

I'm gonna be running one 12" 9500 probably on a 1501D amp in a 93 Toyota Camry. I'm going for SQL as this is my everyday sub and I won't be taking it to any competitions or anything like that, I just want it to sound good and be able to get a bit loud when I want.

I was leaning towards a ported box as I listen to mostly hip-hop/rap and figured this would give me more of the boom than a tight punchy bass like a sealed box.

MTX recommends a 2.0 ft^3 net volume box. http://www.mtx-audio.de/IMG/pdf/Web_...44_21A7460.pdf
    Are the factory specs for this any good? I would like to hear from someone who has built a box for this sub or anyone with some input.

Thanks.

MTX9515 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Single MTX 9512 in a Camry

no the factory specs **** I had a box made for the 9515 and it sounds like @$$

ThatChevyGuy is online now i heart Jager

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Re: Single MTX 9512 in a Camry

Hmm, mustve been user error, they sound good to me.

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

Closed Thread