I've officially decided this stuff is EXCELLENT! ... and kindof a pain in the arse at the moment, but well worth it for it's advantages!
Anyway, the story is - I've got this nice happy 2cu box that I'm using ... The box fits my trunk perfectly, but I'm not too happy with my current 15 - so I'm changing to two 12's - but anyway, point is, I was just going to remove the front panel and put a new one on, just for simplicity. Took out the screws and pulled ... no luck. took a hammer to it, trying to 'break' it loose all at once ... no luck. I had used this stuff (read subject) in the place of caulk, mainly because it is sandable and a similar color to wood, and the stuff bonded quite a bit better than I expected. Ok, fine - I decided I would just get a flat screwdriver and a hammer, chisel it loose on one end, then wedge it out the rest of the way. STILL no go - even with a crowbar, I couldn't get it up!! Even after I had done 3 sides that way, thinking SURELY I can just wedge up the 4th ... NOPE! I had to chisel it out too!! Then, just for a show of power, sometimes as I tried to wedge in with the screwdriver, it would sink into the wood just above the seam instead of just in the seam, so segments of the top side completely fragmented rather than coming loose, leaving shards sticking out all around it - talk about a tight seam! (see pics)
Like I said, kind of a pain, but WOW this stuff rocks for seam-bonding!