Closed Thread

Reload Thread: quick build... 1.85 ft^3 @ 34hz W/ 24 in^2 of port in a 05 4dr nissan frontier

dcole18 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

quick build... 1.85 ft^3 @ 34hz W/ 24 in^2 of port in a 05 4dr nissan frontier

bishes....

i built this real quick for a friend of mine and i designed to fit a 12" Kicker L5 in the middle of his back seat, barely

on to teh pixorz

forgot to take any pics before this, but you can see where its going... the only
    other thing placed inside that was the port walls

one side on

both sides on... i dont have any pics of the next step but i just ran along the outside with a flush cut bit, did the same with the port, then rounded over all the edges with a 3/8" roundover bit

how it will sit in truck

now for some pics after i got done with the carpet and such...

didnt get any pics of it installed since it was late when we got it put in for the last time, plus... his real amp (LA Strike 600.1) cant be used yet since the shop he got the amp from didnt give him the fuggin power plugs for it

i did hook it up to a small 4 ch amp i had laying around and i must say i was pleased for a single 12 in a truck like that, it was nothing crazy but everything blended very well and the sub had a nice, smooth response.

ill try to get you bishes some more pics and a vid or two when we get the plugs for his amp

sooooo... whatchat think?

dcole18 is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: quick build... 1.85 ft^3 @ 34hz W/ 24 in^2 of port in a 05 4dr nissan frontier

also, i know... cell pics FTMFL

Closed Thread

User Tag List