Closed Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Reload Thread: I have a quick question...help please?

  1. #1
    carnage's Avatar
    carnage is offline Member



    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Visalia, CA
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    I have a quick question...help please?

    I have two 12" JL Audio W3 Subwoofers..

    the mounting depth is 6.56 inches..

    and..

    its for my 2001 chevy silverado single cab..

    Can you possibly give me some dimensions for a box that would work?

    Ported or Sealed, Doesn't matter to me..

    Any help at all will be appreciated, thanks.







  2. #2
    carnage's Avatar
    carnage is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Visalia, CA
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have a quick question...help please?

    Uhh, anyone?




  3. #3
    Supergumby5000's Avatar
    Supergumby5000 is offline Project: F350 begins...



    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pullman, WA
    Posts
    8,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have a quick question...help please?

    I got an idea.


    Grab a tape measure, quit being lazy as f*ck, and go measure.

    With a single cab truck, what you can fit depends on how much leg room you are willing to sacrifice.



    .
    Project: Avalanche V1... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345189
    Project: Avalanche V2... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432321
    Project: F350... Coming Soon!
    .
    Need a box or box design? -EMAIL- me for info/quotes, do NOT send a PM
    my username @ hotmail.com

  4. #4
    tEh koRnDog's Avatar
    tEh koRnDog is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have a quick question...help please?








    Refs: buddyleee5, mustardsauce, 3.5Max6spd, mendon99, pittbull12888, titan714, 2loud4u(x2), rammin, Basic1906, acold7dusta, bk12321, haunther, sporty drew, Racerx250, smiley2186, speedfreak28, simpsonbuck, IDSkoT, RidnClean, x2o, chaunb3400, tapout




  5. #5
    chunky cumz's Avatar
    chunky cumz is offline past due splooge



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    in ya mouf
    Posts
    3,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have a quick question...help please?

    /thread



    8=D

  6. #6
    carnage's Avatar
    carnage is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Visalia, CA
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have a quick question...help please?

    Quote Originally Posted by Supergumby5000 View Post
    I got an idea.


    Grab a tape measure, quit being lazy as f*ck, and go measure.

    With a single cab truck, what you can fit depends on how much leg room you are willing to sacrifice.
    2001 Chevy Silverado Standard Cab, i do not have a tape measure, i lost it when i moved to my new house >_<

    They Need 1 Cubic Foot per sub..

    So, Can anyone give me some designs for a truck box to fit two 12" JL Audio W3 with a Mounting depth of 6.56 inches, and With 1 cubic foot Air Space per sub.





  7. #7
    Supergumby5000's Avatar
    Supergumby5000 is offline Project: F350 begins...



    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pullman, WA
    Posts
    8,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have a quick question...help please?

    Quote Originally Posted by carnage View Post
    2001 Chevy Silverado Standard Cab, i do not have a tape measure, i lost it when i moved to my new house >_<

    They Need 1 Cubic Foot per sub..

    So, Can anyone give me some designs for a truck box to fit two 12" JL Audio W3 with a Mounting depth of 6.56 inches, and With 1 cubic foot Air Space per sub.

    well, not to be a d*ck, but this thread is pretty pathetic hah.

    A tape measure is like 5 bucks bud. Go buy one and measure yerself. Chances are you can gain/lose room depending on your comfort. Someone may give you max dimensions to their comfort, which wont work for you

    f*ck yer lazy.



    .
    Project: Avalanche V1... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345189
    Project: Avalanche V2... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432321
    Project: F350... Coming Soon!
    .
    Need a box or box design? -EMAIL- me for info/quotes, do NOT send a PM
    my username @ hotmail.com

  8. #8
    carnage's Avatar
    carnage is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Visalia, CA
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have a quick question...help please?

    Quote Originally Posted by Supergumby5000 View Post
    well, not to be a d*ck, but this thread is pretty pathetic hah.

    A tape measure is like 5 bucks bud. Go buy one and measure yerself. Chances are you can gain/lose room depending on your comfort. Someone may give you max dimensions to their comfort, which wont work for you

    f*ck yer lazy.
    I do not the have the extra money to spend, and I'm 30 miles away from the closest store, Not that is any of your business.




Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum