Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Who here can design me a center console box?

ThumpinTitan is offline Thump!! Thump!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Who here can design me a center console box?

Im looking to join the Fi/AA family soon and im looking to have a box designed for me.
    I would like to have 2 10" Q's ported, 1 12" BL ported or 2 12" Havoc or Q's Sealed

Ive taken my front center seat out and it looks like theres plenty of room to fit a couple beefy subs in there

Im keeping the Black rails you see in the pic so i can mount the box securely to the floor, which by the way us at an angle so im thinking the box will look something like the first picture below. rest of the pix show you what your working with.

Will get more measurements when i get my truck back later today

Last edited by ThumpinTitan; 10-13-2008 at 09:58 PM.

REF's: SlimJonesy (ST), JTBennet (ST), sixt7ninr (BF), Rynomx785 (BF), Whatzzap (BF), Bonesninja (BF), NewAgeKing (ST), WattsLok187 (ST), Blove1991 (BF), B-rock (ST), Fear Of Theive (TW), tweet02 (ST), Doola36 (BF), Lilmofo55 (BF), rezzarect (BF), Lopaka (ST), Warp09 (ST), bran761g (ST), rod_b (BF,TW) dacheatham (ST), midnightg35x (BF), Andrew Capps (ST), vfrrider (BF), dvldogyut (ST), xPlayazPlayzonx (BF), DaRevrin (ST), BaseBalz13 (BF), Joe98Chevy (ST), tc3k101 (BF,TW), Cali_Screw (BF), cd6551 (TW)

ST: Sold To, BF: Bought From, TW: Traded With

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Who here can design me a center console box?

anyone?

REF's: SlimJonesy (ST), JTBennet (ST), sixt7ninr (BF), Rynomx785 (BF), Whatzzap (BF), Bonesninja (BF), NewAgeKing (ST), WattsLok187 (ST), Blove1991 (BF), B-rock (ST), Fear Of Theive (TW), tweet02 (ST), Doola36 (BF), Lilmofo55 (BF), rezzarect (BF), Lopaka (ST), Warp09 (ST), bran761g (ST), rod_b (BF,TW) dacheatham (ST), midnightg35x (BF), Andrew Capps (ST), vfrrider (BF), dvldogyut (ST), xPlayazPlayzonx (BF), DaRevrin (ST), BaseBalz13 (BF), Joe98Chevy (ST), tc3k101 (BF,TW), Cali_Screw (BF), cd6551 (TW)

DNick454 is offline Honda + Subs = Rattles :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not sure if you have enough room to go ported there. I think your best bet would be like 2 10"s or 1 12" sealed.

----My Two 10's Flexin' ----
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLrj5PmrKVM
    Quote Originally Posted by mossberg385t View Post
    im calling goob greedy because the ad revenue was suppost to go to site maintenance and upkeep, i havent seen anything but a slow *** server, a virus, self centered mods, and excuses to be expected from steve meade. I just hope the money is going to a good cause such as a heroin addiction

I design and build boxes.
    References
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404022

bonesninja is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i'd drop either 2 8" in there ported or 2 10"s sealed

Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u need a box...I'l taked 3 years of shop class so i know what im doing.

after i explained to him there's more to a proper box than boards and glue and he should practice before trying to sell boxes to others

yes personaly if it was some one elce that just starting making boxes but i'v taken shop for 3 years now...Making a lil box is nothing i don't need to pratice on a box to get it right i learned alot of stuff from 1 box and i can fix that in my next box
    after i told him that customers would care about the looks of the box

if u want some thing that looks pretty why don't u find a black guy with a big d*ck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Two little 8" square kickers would pretty cool hidden away in the console

im calling goob greedy because the ad revenue was suppost to go to site maintenance and upkeep, i havent seen anything but a slow *** server, a virus, self centered mods, and excuses to be expected from steve meade. I just hope the money is going to a good cause such as a heroin addiction

References

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

not a fan of kicker, i think there's enough room for 2 12's sealed though. im kinda tired of 10's unless its ported

Check out this box, i added to the green box above

Dimensions on it are 33" Length, 14" Wide, the part under the radio is 6" tall and from there the new box can be cut at an angle than straigh up for additional volume

The highest point of this box is 16", a rectangular box should yeild more volume

dbolemiss is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you got some good ideas.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbolemiss View Post
    you got some good ideas.
    Too many, i just need some help on design for this one. i can cut and put it together myself.

ill pay someone to come up with the design, but it has to be legit. ill give whatever measurements are needed

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are those subs two different sizes? Maybe its just my eyes playing a trick since one is countersunk into the enclosure while the other has the lip sitting ontop..... but it looks like 1 is a 10 and the other is a 12. Is it just me or what?

References

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DNick454 View Post
    Are those subs two different sizes? Maybe its just my eyes playing a trick since one is countersunk into the enclosure while the other has the lip sitting ontop..... but it looks like 1 is a 10 and the other is a 12. Is it just me or what?
    your eyes are messin with ya lol, theyre both 10's for sale by the way

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ThumpinTitan View Post
    your eyes are messin with ya lol, theyre both 10's for sale by the way
    ID subs are ****, reminds of the Aston Martin crest

References

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

haha never thought of that

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

= Image Dynamics

References

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Up^^^
    Last edited by ThumpinTitan; 10-23-2008 at 06:23 PM.

Closed Thread