i have a 90 coupe in the paint shop right now, and i was going to install 4rf hx2's pushed by a phd2 in the trunk, but i have since changed my mind because i dont think i would have the cubic foot for the install. i have heard a lot of people speaking on ed 15a. so i am planning on selling all 4 subs, to buy two 15 eda's. now here are my questions
1. when i build the box and install the subs should i have them facing forwards, or to the rear.
2. should i use a sealed or ported box
3. do you think it would be worth my while to purchase a epicenter.
4. should i get a cap. if so what farad
5. should i sell my red top and get a yellow top
6. do you guys know of where i can find pictures of systems installed in 83-93 mustangs.
here is all that i currently own
us acoustics 65wx4
infinity perfect 6.5 comp
4 rf hx2 12's
140 amp powermast alt
i am 65/35 spl/sq. i heard the ed subs are real good on spl and sq. any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. if you guys think i should go with a different sub setup please let me know.