Closed Thread

Reload Thread: will this sound good?

trashedxj is offline I got that Jeep thing

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

will this sound good?

built my new box today(pics to come this weekend) its for 4 12's with a slot port down the middle, the box is 42"X33"X30" i was gonna face it up but total floor to roof is only 34" of room so i hade no choice but to face it forward, its in my jeep cherokee back seat got tossed(amps and batts and other things will be put here once i make a rack. its a box made for sound but also will do local comps for fun, anyone had experience with speaker boxes(or walls as this is only bout 3 feet from my front seats) that are faced to the front? i've always had best results from boxes made for subs and ports facing the rear but as i say i can only make this face forward unles i want everything face the rear cargo door with only about 2 inches of space over the top and bout 3" on each side(i place to cap all the extra space off and seal it to make it be 4 12's and port faceing into area equal to an extended cab truck air space! anywho anyone think this will sound ok faceing the front and not up of to the rear?

dumpin907 is offline bout money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: will this sound good?

nice man i love my cherokee

HELP ME FIND A NICE AMP ~3500@1 and ~2000@2 PLEASE. (RD,IA,AQ,RE,US,AB,DD,SUNDOWN,SOUNDSTREAM,KICKER ect.)

REFERENCES = MBOTE,DONPISTO,MXMAN38,HOXIE08,INFRAJA,RICOSHAY SHIIPSEKI,BALLINBYNATURE,LAMA04,TC2k15x2 AND 100% FEEDBACK ON EBAY WITH OVER 20 TRANSACTIONS. USER NAME= RAD4RD07

trashedxj is offline I got that Jeep thing

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: will this sound good?

thank god, i been lookin things up on here but not found any cherokees that aint grand cherokees! thank god for a fellow XJ lover!

Closed Thread