Closed Thread

Reload Thread: ****Needing a skilled box designer****

Blove1991 is offline Single Cabin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

****Needing a skilled box designer****

1995 Chevy S10 Single cab....Max dimensions (Gross) 28"H x 50"W x 10"BottomDepth x 5" TopDepth

I want this box to be at LEAST 2.5ft^3NET at 32hz with a 6" flared aeroport and/or a MAXIMUM of 3ft^3NET at 32hz with a 6" flared aeroport, (with the port on the driver side) The reason I am needing help designing this, is because I also need an "amp tray" on the BOTTOM LEFT (driver side) hand side of the box. [ Sundown SAZ-1500D (17" L x 9.9" W x 2" H) ]. I would like for the left hand side of the "amp tray" to be open so that I can run my wires straight to it. Also leave a little room on the width and length so that RCA and remote bass wire can run to the other side of the amp.

Subs: (2) 10" Alpine Type Arrrggghhhs Displacement of each subs is 0.05 for each

Side notes: If any of the dimensions could be smaller, I would like the width to be smaller so the aeroport can have a little more room to breathe. If the tuning needs to be raised due to space limitations then 33.5hz would be the absolute highest I want to go.

Bracing: Add in an extra .10ft^3NET so I can throw a couple of 2x4's in the box

The reason I am not able to whip up something for this design is because I am not sure on how to find the displacement of the aeroport and, I tried to tune the box with the aeroport but the length was too long to be able to fit in the box with the subs installed. I also am not sure of how to make the displacement for the amp tray.

I don't think I forgot anything, but if I did please make me aware of it. PM me if your interested in designing this and see if we can't work something out.

Daily: 94 POS Accord

Project: 86 2dr Chevy Blazer

Refs: BMXbikes, Wragold, Tommyk, ThumpinTitan, NewAgeKing, BushJ311, l7runner, jco1385, Big Joker, SPY, xxxbasshead

massiveaudiocw is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: ****Needing a skilled box designer****

Just wanted to let uk, if you plan on using a 6" PSP port its not gonna fit on the side. The flair is 9.25".

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/228777-corey-anderson-massiveaudiocw-feedback.html

Blove1991 is offline Single Cabin

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: ****Needing a skilled box designer****

ahhh, I see that now , Never would of thought that dang flare was so big.....I personally never messed with an aero.

Daily: 94 POS Accord

Project: 86 2dr Chevy Blazer

Refs: BMXbikes, Wragold, Tommyk, ThumpinTitan, NewAgeKing, BushJ311, l7runner, jco1385, Big Joker, SPY, xxxbasshead

Closed Thread