Sub is an atomic apx15.
Looking for a new box design from someone with more experience than me.
Max dimensions are.. 40L x 20H x 25D
Looking to be tuned to about 33Hz.
This is going into a jeep cherokee.Sub up port back.
Anyone willing to help please post in this thread or PM me.
*eXTREME SPL competition woofer
* high sensitivity, extreme efficient motor to ensure high SPL possible
* Rigid Die cast aluminum basket
* Organic long fiber non-pressed cone body for accurate tight bass
* Highly damped Kevlar reinforced cone body
* Extended neck joints on cone, coil and spider strengthen the integrity of moving structure for high power capacity
* triple layers foam surround increase the power capacity of woofer.
* Compressed mounting ring gasket
* vented coil for extra heat dissipation
* 3 inch high temp aluminum voice coil
* extended, machined cut one piece back plate
* Powerful 1 inch thick 90 oz high energy magnet
* over 2-1/2 inch long excursion motor structure
* reinforced resin impregnated polycotton spider extend the life span of the speaker from material fatigue and collapse.
* integrated heavy duty lead wire on spider prevent short circuit and melt down
* dome shape dust cap design
* low carbon front and back plate
* Vented magnetic gap technology
* Laser etched, machined and chromed back plate
* handle up to 25,000Watts in 3 second short burps
* custom matching impedance to amplifiers