Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Indy Help Needed(glass Exp)

mdsheely is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Indy Help Needed(glass Exp)

I have an 07 silverado ext cab. I am in need of some serious help building an enclosure for under the rear seats. Right now I have a dual 12'' prefab box(yeah I know). It is taking up the entire back of the cab. I would like to build a fiberglass enclosure for 1 good 12''. I have absolutely no experience with fiberglass. And to be honest no experience building boxes either. I have a planet audio 1200w RMS amp. The wires are ran, but I need to clean them up a little. If someone in the indy area would like to spend a weekend day helping a fellow car audio guy out that would be great. I would be more than happy to compensate or trade for HVAC or electrical work. I can also get a really, really, really good deal on GM accessories.
    Thanks,
    Mike Sheely

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Indy Help Needed(glass Exp)

Seriously no Indy help. It could be a cool project. I would obviously purchase all the tools and materials, free beer. Anyone?

dbman150 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

i had a 2500 hd with a 496 big block in it with the allison was a extended cab i built a box for 2 12s sealed under the back seats and still had room to put the seats down and mounted the amps behind the rear seats super clean setup just sold the box a while ago hey i have themud mats for the drive and passager side in great shape if you want them super cheap

refs are matrxxdude(2) jiggy2dmax voanightmare viper118 CELLERBR eatank Keifersracing(3) asaner85 DeViOuSoNe pitckblack98 John3000 PhatTonyDeMarco xxxpower woc47 hc3 shallowfu Twistid uncfanforlife07 skeptikal(6) bigj06040 Keefy248 (TEAM H&K aka SHawk) keefy248 Lance squeak9798
    Xtremebass5 jailhouseracer8 grimreper9120030 slam330

07 dodge dokota
    quadcab
    15 HDC3
    fusion 2500 d
    2 pair of fusion 6.5s
    0/1 stinger
    big 3
    splc 75
    splc 22

6TH PLACE IN 07 FOR 139.9 BASSRACE

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I appreciate the offer man. I get a really good deal on GM accessories. My rear seats fold down as well. Its like a 60/40 rear split bench. I would like to have a nice fiberglass enclosure light titanium color to match my leather. Was yours a fiberglass box or was it wood?

Closed Thread