Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Reload Thread: box design suggestions

king ranch is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

box design suggestions

i have christmas break right now and i plan on getting 2 12's l7 and i want ported and somewhere around 30-35hz want it to be loud but still have some sound quality i can build a sealed box but never tried to build a ported box and i was just wondering if someone could give me a detailed image 3d or w/e its called so i can see how to build it and the ports and everything

the box will be going in f150 supercrew king ranch i am taking out the rear console and the subs will be facing up towards the roof so i have about 26 inches in length, 25 deep, and 17.5 wide

i was planning on to pay someone to build me a box still might but just figured i would try to build one myself to see how it goes
    thanks

PV Audio is offline The Vision of Sound

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: box design suggestions

Holy ****, how is it that no one knows how to use neither proper grammar nor punctuation?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wow well sorry if i upset you by my terrible grammar and puncatation i mean this is only a forum not a english class so chill out i mean u kno i am a senior at my highschool and i have a 4.7gpa and will have my 2 year college degree when i graduate high school so yea i think i am highly more intelligent than you and this is a forum not a class so thanks

BuckyBoy is offline Box Designer/Builder

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've already did this for you...

www.smith-customs.com
    Find Smith Customs on Facebook!

References: Vexter 0944, Lingerfelt, riddla, Exploder 97, dillinja666, king ranch, chopsu3i, bonesninja, sxkicker89, djessenz, hl26, btdickey99, JLMaster, jbirrd15, bones22, belbo, 99grandprixGT, woody89, viebotls, garrettpf, SPL140.2, alex5857, Pickler, simpsonbuck, Rickikaye69, Bettr n' Revrse, swollen_cu

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by king ranch View Post
    wow well sorry if i upset you by my terrible grammar and puncatation i mean this is only a forum not a english class so chill out i mean u kno i am a senior at my highschool and i have a 4.7gpa and will have my 2 year college degree when i graduate high school so yea i think i am highly more intelligent than you and this is a forum not a class so thanks
    A highschool 4.7 GPA eh? If that's on a 4.0 scale, then I would sure as hell love to take those classes instead of Purdue's engineering curriculum

And no, you're wrong. How you conduct and present yourself on the forum can greatly influence the responses you get. If it's difficult or tedious to read, don't expect much. Just letting you know.

GSRswapandslow is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if you take ap classes, it's a weighted scale and usually will go to 6.0, at least...it did back when i was in highschool and in all the advance classes

miker is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL!!!!! you're ****ing funny!!! as ****!

First off, you won't have a "2 year degree" after you graduate... lol..... Allot of colleges don't even except AP classes as credits... I mean they help you b/c you don't have to take that class in college again, but you don't GET the credits for it...

Second... 4.7 GPA??? THAT ****ING BLOWS! thats an "F" unless you are saying thats on a 4.0 scale, b/c then we know you are lying! thats impossible... You're saying you have 17.5% extra credit? that's like hundreds of extra credit points...

Also, your post shows total lack of writing comprehension... It doesn't even make sense!

You're such a "lol"......

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GSRswapandslow View Post
    if you take ap classes, it's a weighted scale and usually will go to 6.0, at least...it did back when i was in highschool and in all the advance classes
    We had AP classes and it was on a 4.0 scale still. And regardless of what they tell you, AP classes are NOTHING like college courses.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    We had AP classes and it was on a 4.0 scale still. And regardless of what they tell you, AP classes are NOTHING like college courses.
    Yeah.. I don't think the "weight" can bring your GPA above a perfect... But it can make you have a perfect GPA w/o getting a perfect grade...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and yea a 4.7gpa in highschool is very high considering i have the secondest highest gpa in the school the next highest is a 4.975 so thank you very much i am proud of myself and my college gpa so far over the past 2 years is at a 3.751 and i am not even 18 yet and i plan on going to havard for my next 4 years to get my bachelors and masters and may even get a doctors degree and by the way i have a full ride 100% paid everything i would like to see you do that and play baseball and basketball varsity and for baseball i am in the top 50 of the state and have been invited and played ball overseas in london, austria, and austrillia, also i am in the national honor society so i would like to see you top that
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miker View Post
    Yeah.. I don't think the "weight" can bring your GPA above a perfect... But it can make you have a perfect GPA w/o getting a perfect grade...
    Exactly. I knew a few kids who were pulling 4.2-4.3 GPAs enrolled in only AP classes, but didn't have straight A's. .5 weighting is a life saver.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i am only taking a few ap classes that colleges accept for credits thats why my gps is where it is and i will have my 2 year degree bc i am taking college classes along with my normal highschool classes trust me bud check into it and u will be wrong its possible

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by king ranch View Post
    and yea a 4.7gpa in highschool is very high considering i have the secondest highest gpa in the school the next highest is a 4.975 so thank you very much i am proud of myself and my college gpa so far over the past 2 years is at a 3.751 and i am not even 18 yet and i plan on going to havard for my next 4 years to get my bachelors and masters and may even get a doctors degree and by the way i have a full ride 100% paid everything i would like to see you do that and play baseball and basketball varsity and for baseball i am in the top 50 of the state and have been invited and played ball overseas in london, austria, and austrillia, also i am in the national honor society so i would like to see you top that
    thanks
    Okay now you should just slowly exit the thread, because you sound like a complete idiot. Not only does half of that not make sense or is impossible, the other half isn't even impressive. Assuming you're going to Harvard full ride, you won't have any 2 year college credit transfer anyway. Let alone, playing sports in the Ivy League is less than inspiring.

mapolley07 is offline its all imaginary

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it really depends on the way his high school does AP classes. My high school used a 5-point scale for AP classes and a 4-point scale for everything else. so if you got an A in an AP class, you got a 5 rather than a 4, and a 4 for a B rather than a 3, etc. When you calculate GPA, you can end up well over a 4.0 because of AP classes. Our Valedictorians had I believe a 4.48 or so. I think a 4.7 is a huge exaggeration, but over a 4.0 is not out of the question.

Now our school adds .03 onto the GPA for each AP class you take. so if you earn a 3.63 GPA and take 2 AP classes, you end up with a 3.69 GPA. This new system is more fair because for my graduating class and earlier, taking an elective class that wasn't AP could hurt your GPA, even if you made an A, while taking a study hall would help you.

Quote Originally Posted by captaincheesey View Post
    I don't know because I am blindfolded and tied to the bed. I think I hear the clothes washer in the background sometimes, so maybe she is looking at laundry? Idk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL.... You're making your self out a a child prodigy!!! I've never seen you on the news!!! OMG you plan on going to HARVARD? Well then... That makes you something... Sending an app. to a good school...

Oh yeah.. Your story doesn't fit... How do you know if you have a full ride, but are only "planning" on going somewhere? They tell you about financial aide after they send a reply to your app....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast