User Tag List

Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Need some box plans, $5 anyone?

goose5741 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need some box plans, $5 anyone?

So i need some box plans, nothing to challenging. I don't know much about what's reccomended for this sub, want maximum sql out of it. I think the last box i had it in was somewhere in the 3.5@30 range maybe? This time its for my cousin who i sold the sub to, he'll be building it but i'm gettin the plans for it. I'm thinking 3.5@33 if no one has any better suggestions. The sub is a 15 inch atomic ap/spl. The only limitations on the box is the outer height must be exactly 16.5 inches (only way to fit the sub, and have the box fit in the car). LMK. Also lets make it about 38 inches wide.

FS:
    4 8'' AA Assassins (Sale Pending)
    Soundstream EGA1700D amp
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=403329

Refs: Blunt, dkc62, Villinz1, Dreid, DAffiliated, Patalpine, guy022077, LoudCrownVic, James longo (ecoustics.com)
    Mr. Loki...if you can call his untrustworthy *** a ref....and i know there's at least one or 2 i forgot but o well.

Twistid is offline 150.5

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Need some box plans, $5 anyone?

send me $5 bucks and i can give you a secret thread full of box plans

"A modest little person, with much to be modest about."
    Winston Churchill

REFS: Spicmonster(buyer), playa1(buyer), splthunder(buyer), 949runner (seller), dbman150 (trade), pbulous (trade), bumpin97jeep(trade) , spudracer326 (seller) , 99stanggt (seller) , xplicitACTS (trade) ... and forgetting a few others
    BHCSAOWKF

goose5741 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was just hilarious, let me tell you! I know right where that thread is, but maybe you missed the part where i said i need it to be exactly 16.5 inches tall! None of the boxes around this size and tuning are that tall! I also am not going to give him plans for a 17 inch box and tell him to scale it down because i know he'll **** something up, i want to give him plans for the exact box he is going to build.

Please, next time make sure to read the whole post before you make a misinformed comment in my thread.

Now, i still need some plans...

FS:
    4 8'' AA Assassins (Sale Pending)
    Soundstream EGA1700D amp
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=403329

Refs: Blunt, dkc62, Villinz1, Dreid, DAffiliated, Patalpine, guy022077, LoudCrownVic, James longo (ecoustics.com)
    Mr. Loki...if you can call his untrustworthy *** a ref....and i know there's at least one or 2 i forgot but o well.

PatFitz9 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how much port area? i'll make ya box plans.

3.5@33 hz, 38 inches wide and 16.5 inches tall

refs...
    twoohfour, PRIVATEpastry, hellomota, DBfan187, etznova, iamamp3pimp, btnhfan, XylerB, Digital B, Showrides, Thunder9500, Termlab, fawd06, PepsiFiend69, bholtmeier, Megalomaniac, bjfish11, j3bus2k3, probmxstyle, brigante, massiveaudiocw, JoeHemi57, BigRed98Ram, inapontiac, CFaber, VarsityBumper, 3.5Max6spd, Geezerpoop, phatcat600, Pimpdaddyq, XaznKewLguyX, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, lslugz, mgbcs, TeZ, mazdakid, Reson8, LaserRed38

AAckley1 is offline Mr. Do-It-Big

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just designed a box for the APX18, im sure I could do a little something for the 15. You said you want maximum SPL right? I'll get to work when I get home on it.

I can design boxes, shoot me a pm and we can work it out
    Roll every last swisher till there aint none left

Closed Thread