Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: F**k it....ill give it a try - T-line design, build and discussion (12 05xxx)

iamamp3pimp is offline Bass Heads Entertainment

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

F**k it....ill give it a try - T-line design, build and discussion (12 05xxx)

heres the design that ive come up with so far....

port is 127 inches long, and has 70 square inches of area.

hmmm

cutsheet

top 36.25 x 14.0
    bottom 36.25 x 14.0
    Side 18.0 x 14.0
    Side 23.75 x 14.0
    Back 37.0 x 23.75
    Front 37.0 x 23.75
    Port 1 14.0 x 30.5
    Port 1 14.0 x 30.5
    Port 1 14.0 x 30.5
    Port 2 5.0 x 14.0

angles - 4.5 (6) @ 45 degrees

specs

Length - 10.6 feet (127 inches approx)

70 square inches of port.

blah blah blah

this will be tested in an 03 mazda tribute with a xxx and a kicker comp 12

btu will be built for in home use.....

Discuss

Rawr-DQ is offline !!!!Vote Third Party!!!!

Fort Myers, FL Posts:____________31,337,666,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: F**k it....ill give it a try - T-line design, build and discussion (12 05xxx)

lol, lets cross our fingers that it dont burn up, not saying it will, but ya never know.

Quote Originally Posted by kickerassman View Post
    i was thinking some thing like this..... get a reall fine but strong sharp cable like them tension cables tie it around your neck and tie it to something..... then get some supper supper supper glue and glue your hands to your head.when the glue dries jump of the building with the cable cutting your head off and you would have your head glued to your hands ...... some one would see that and be like wtf omg that dude ripped his head off ... he mst have been pisssed!!!

My Current Build Log: (16 8" Sundown subwoofers)
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=367352

baseballer1100 is offline My life be like....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: F**k it....ill give it a try - T-line design, build and discussion (12 05xxx)

References:
    Caraudio.com
    Luckyt,Hotown,Thunder9500,Vladd,Mikeyb,kngoftheprk nglot, cd6551(x3),bolognabake,dalucifer,phrozen5100, frito,bring97, avs20,Resonant18,djman37,Showrides,Fi car audio(X2),jeeper07(x2),pimpedout97x,matrxx dude(x3),flakko(x2),mega1268,powernaudio,iamamp3pi mp.bamaboy,Daishi(x3).angrytrucker78,impalafan95.n etherland, down,blue200sx(x2),QtrHorseThecybe,jiggy2dmax,stc1 709,musclehead,NDMstang65v2,alxmlr789
    Carstereos.org
    Wackii,BrownNoiseBob
    Explorer4x4.com
    Fordexplorer157
    Mp3car.com
    StLB5,Coolskys05
    I know there is more ill try to find them.

fwb_1234 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

why that wasted airspace just to the left of the woofer?

is it just me getting confused?

Refs: SeanDub, jblanford, 95BlackGA, Flipx99, BiaBia

blackbonnie is offline The Revolution

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

build it up

HU - Pioneer 800prs
    Mids - Peerless HDS nomex 6.5's
    Highs - Seas Prestige Alumi-domes
    Front Stage Amp - Sundown 100.4D
    Sub - SA-12
    Sub Amp - Saz-1000D
    Wire - Knukonceptz, Kicker Hyperflex

Blackbonnie References/Feedback

PV Audio is offline The Vision of Sound

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

About an hour ago there was a wasp in my house, buzzing around by the windom. I grabbed some newspaper, rolled it up, and swat him. He was still alive and moving so I just picked him up and threw it in the toilet. Well, about 5 minutes ago I had to poop and I forgot about the wasp. Im sitting down, pooping. A few turbs came out. Then, I felt something on my ***..kind of thought it was the water running down my cheeks from the splash of the turb. Well, it started to go towards my *******. I jumped up, and as I did so my cheeks smashed together traping the wasp inside my butt. Not a half a second after jumping up I felt the worse stinging in my life. The bastid shoved his thorn right into my soft, rose bud. Im screaming, jumping around and brushing off my anus. Its the worst pain ever. I got him off my ***, and the little ****er just flies up and into another room.
    So now, im standing up at the computer. Debating if I should go get my brother so he can put some creme on my swollen rectum. It *****.

BigOso is offline Team Maxxsonics

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i about pissed myself laughing that **** is so ****ing funny.

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2009 New car, New Year, New Attitude

Refs: Renegadesrun, Wowimzz x2, Nomad40 x2, 88Vette, Mattmcss, mtdewelf, Fiery, Tirefryr, TypeR0149, danteBirosel, bamaboy, jblanford, na_rsx, Civic96Lx, mdillon, xplayazplayzonx, stupify, Derrick824, soundstreamer and more but I can not remember.

bball09124 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    About an hour ago there was a wasp in my house, buzzing around by the windom. I grabbed some newspaper, rolled it up, and swat him. He was still alive and moving so I just picked him up and threw it in the toilet. Well, about 5 minutes ago I had to poop and I forgot about the wasp. Im sitting down, pooping. A few turbs came out. Then, I felt something on my ***..kind of thought it was the water running down my cheeks from the splash of the turb. Well, it started to go towards my *******. I jumped up, and as I did so my cheeks smashed together traping the wasp inside my butt. Not a half a second after jumping up I felt the worse stinging in my life. The bastid shoved his thorn right into my soft, rose bud. Im screaming, jumping around and brushing off my anus. Its the worst pain ever. I got him off my ***, and the little ****er just flies up and into another room.
    So now, im standing up at the computer. Debating if I should go get my brother so he can put some creme on my swollen rectum. It *****.
    wasp: 1
    you: 0

bought from: cbrrocketrdr, bk12321, galacticmonkey, jnoel, aaronmiiller, revrider1, QtrHorse, brchd, Calikid, IA2, miker, dontknowanythin, Towncar, woofercooker, speedyg76, cd6551
    traded with: lorilee8284, Boominator
    sold to:ravens9322, Blinkdogo2, dbubble, Fusion_FREAK, oneill584, jrgreene1968

icpurplepplalot is offline I'm Old Greg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    lmfao and disgusted at the same time

NO LINK SIGS!

The intelligence of the youth of today brought to you by civic si.
    Quote Originally Posted by civic si View Post
    u think u are a smart? u racism dawg....u talk like u hate asian....if i was there i beat the hell out of u
    refs.rcexplosion158(b), jj4475(t), tweet02(s), Xtremebass5(b), fawd06 (b x2), teamquakecelica(b), Cmccloud(t), lightningbolt44(b), lorilee8284(t), bumpincrv(s), shotokan_teen(s), Skip01(t), 528hz(b), 169db(s), Jameseypoo(b), spl140.2(b), Earthman(t), Team MAF (s x2), Team H&K(b), lincolntc690(s), cuseikan(s)

b=bought s=sold t=traded
    Plenty more on ebay under icpurplepplalot

CJL
    CJL is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PV Audio = Pwned?????

REFS:
    eatank,mikescanlon,BoominBeast,Pistonsfan70,90accordman,bizflawless,Mazdakid,Boyle465,LiquidClen,dman4486,
    KickerSoItBump, SPY,1000101,infamous_e46

Bought-Sold-Traded

PV Audio is offline The Vision of Sound

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That didn't happen to me, it's from OT.com. I'm just pasting it everywhere.

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I noticed that.

nG

http://crunktimes.com/ct/
    nG - BSEE

Rawr-DQ is offline !!!!Vote Third Party!!!!

Fort Myers, FL Posts:____________31,337,666,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thread jacker ^^

Quote Originally Posted by fwb_1234 View Post
    why that wasted airspace just to the left of the woofer?

is it just me getting confused?
    Because the port length had to be a certain size and he wanted the box to be xx inches wide and xx inches tall.

He designed it to fit in a certain spot, and to be square, versus desiging the box around very strict port size, and having some odd shape in the end...so this way is just easier to design and do the math right.

Quote Originally Posted by kickerassman View Post
    i was thinking some thing like this..... get a reall fine but strong sharp cable like them tension cables tie it around your neck and tie it to something..... then get some supper supper supper glue and glue your hands to your head.when the glue dries jump of the building with the cable cutting your head off and you would have your head glued to your hands ...... some one would see that and be like wtf omg that dude ripped his head off ... he mst have been pisssed!!!

My Current Build Log: (16 8" Sundown subwoofers)
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=367352

Volenti is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just modeled this in mathcad with the comp 12 and it looks pretty good, solid 4db gain over sealed from 80hz down to 30hz tapering off towards 20hz, should sound pretty impressive.

Racerx250 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigOso View Post
    i about pissed myself laughing that **** is so ****ing funny.
    x2

Bought from - Shallowfu mattmcss bholtmeier apw122 cam5860 KINGDELL91 impalafan95 six501 skydeaner Amalan Datboiroy X5(met in person) dalucifer lrc131 tEh koRnDog civicsimomo JoeSmith502 matthewo Cguth hessdawg lilmaniac2(X2) lil_italy773 na_rsx tdeaton1021

Traded With - Beerdrnkr freezeman_7 cd6551 SoCalBean420

Sold to - vitveet memphisflex Blinkdogo2 kruler

There's more but I can't remember who.

Up Coming plans for my silverado
    9887(still need)
    6.5 ID OEM, Hertz HT30 tweets, Sundown 100.4
    Sundown 1500(still need), (1) 2005 12" RE XXX
    2.5cu. ft. @ 32(still need)
    2 yellow tops

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast