Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Another Ported Enclosure Question...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another Ported Enclosure Question...

Once I've determined the box size, vent size, and everything else I need to know to build the box, where do I want to place the subs in relation to the face they'll be mounted on?

Do I need to space them evenly across the face? Do I try to make them as close to the vent opening as possible? Does it even make a difference?

jeepintn is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Re: Another Ported Enclosure Question...

u can place them pretty much anywhere, i try to face mine to the rear of the vehicle, and on the "front side" of the port opening so they have a chance to "load" before forcing air through the port, its a bad explanation but i cant think of another way to say it

anyone around nashville who needs an install done pm me

REFERENCES:
    smd4life(x2), scottiej(x3), army killa(x2), mike yayo, showrides, livinlife, pimpedout97x, PILOT 04, krouchchocolate, bigoso, blados, iamamp3pimp, xxxruckaz, joelowrider, CLJ, pesteele, danm7890, CrEaTrE, seth350, saywhat?, pepsifiend69, xxxpower, jadon087, 9512ds, skitzafit, billabongcr, ddeitz, ryanm923, massiveaudiocw, karkrazee96, tuck05, aeon, dcole18, purposesoap, morgans432, path2spl, krisfnbz, hessdawg, haunther, el_chupo_,

pervertatoid is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Another Ported Enclosure Question...

What I meant was this...

Assuming this picture represented my box (it's actually just one of Moe Lester's from the Box Design sticky), and the red part was the face on which I would mount the subs, which end of that face would I want to mount them on?

Closed Thread

User Tag List