Closed Thread

Reload Thread: how about a false floor?

seth350 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

how about a false floor?

Im building a false floor for my extended cab Silverado. Ive the top part done and will probably get the base of it done tonight. Im not going to go too all out on this, Im going to keep it simple but still a little flashy.

Its going to be carpeted with 2 windows on each side in the front behind the passenger and driver seat with the amps under them.

For now my SX 18 will be sitting on it until I can get the money for a BTL 18 and a bigger amp. I have a Hinfonics BX1500D on the way and will probably get another Hifonics amp to run the Rainbow comps Im going to get.

Later I will probably build a center console because my factory console is just too bulky and tall for what I want. Plus, when I invert the BTL the magnet is going to be too close to it.

Also, if anyone has any pics of their false floors, I would like to see them just to steer me in a good direction. I have everything planned out, but maybe someone will have some tips or something for me, to make this better. So any pics, advice, tips, tricks, etc that you have please let me know. I appreciate it

-Seth

refs:voa_nightmare, nikosbuddy, mjbailey21, Mr.Loki, jeremyzach, ghostface, Raven02011, imaspaceguy, ownage9, dmcfirestar500,wcarson8911, jeepintn, Flipx99

Symon_say is offline You can't get me

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: how about a false floor?

put some fans

Car: 2005 Ford F150 FX5
    HU: JVC KW-AVX830 on its way
    Front Spk: Haven't decided yet...
    Front Spk Amp: Profile AP1040
    Sub: 2 10" Memphis Sclass
    Sub Amp: Audioque AQ1200D

bubbagumper6 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

yeah if your gunna put the amps down there in that enclosed space you need to move air thru there. Put openings on the ends and put some fans in there...making one side blow in and the other blow out is a good idea

adam007 is offline U guys are silly

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

not mine but should help...

Quote Originally Posted by iceteebone View Post
    no but post count adds substantial ***** growth, that's why the gf doesn't mind me posting
    Ref's-matrxx dude, Kowboy, keifersracing

This amp can KILL YOU. It puts out more voltage than some welders, so we recommend a professional install it.

seth350 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bubbagumper6 View Post
    yeah if your gunna put the amps down there in that enclosed space you need to move air thru there. Put openings on the ends and put some fans in there...making one side blow in and the other blow out is a good idea
    oh yeah of course forgot to mention that thanks

refs:voa_nightmare, nikosbuddy, mjbailey21, Mr.Loki, jeremyzach, ghostface, Raven02011, imaspaceguy, ownage9, dmcfirestar500,wcarson8911, jeepintn, Flipx99

Closed Thread