Closed Thread

Reload Thread: port help

bass_mekanik is offline i got 0.5 2 go til 145dbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

port help

I am in the proces of builting a polrted box for a mates rockford HE 12" it is 2 cuft i was just wondering how close to the box wall i can have the 4" wide port it has to be 10.25 inches long from memory if the box is only 12" deep will the port be too close to the back wall? too close or fine?

Alpine 7892 Deck will get converted to am mp3 deck one day

Apline DLC-176A splits

Alpine MRD-M1000 sub amp i want 3 more

Alpine MRV-T320 Split amp

Alpine SWS-1241 woofers X2 they are mums i have better subs in store

144.5 Db's worth on a linear X with mummys subs sealed wait till i port them and unleash the fury

7 Months and 2 jobs later i am back louder smarter and alot poorer so watch yo asses cause i am back

The aussie rice boi Slammed pulsar on 18's and tyres that are as thick as a condom :P

bass_mekanik is offline i got 0.5 2 go til 145dbs

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    how would the sub sound if the port was to be facing up and the sub facing back would that be ok as long as the port fired up thru the empty speaker hole in the rear shel or what other port setup could i use what lenght woulf 2 4" ports need to be to substitute the 10.25 inch long one as i already have one 4" port. So if i got another one the same what lenght would i need it to get the same tuning frequency??

Alpine 7892 Deck will get converted to am mp3 deck one day

Apline DLC-176A splits

Alpine MRD-M1000 sub amp i want 3 more

Alpine MRV-T320 Split amp

Alpine SWS-1241 woofers X2 they are mums i have better subs in store

144.5 Db's worth on a linear X with mummys subs sealed wait till i port them and unleash the fury

7 Months and 2 jobs later i am back louder smarter and alot poorer so watch yo asses cause i am back

The aussie rice boi Slammed pulsar on 18's and tyres that are as thick as a condom :P

Closed Thread