Closed Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Reload Thread: Box Plans and/or build for RE SX 12

  1. #1
    DaveT's Avatar
    DaveT is offline Owns SyKo13



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Back In AR
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Box Plans and/or build for RE SX 12

    Ok I just bought a 12 sx and can already tell im gonna want aonther box, the box I have for my dub7 now is 2 cubes tuned around 36 for the sx Im looking for daily spl...I want it painfully loud it will be run off of a tanrtum 1200.1 that benched @ nearly 1600watts it would be nice if the box still hit the lows but getting loud is my most important priority I want box plans r for someone to build me a box..lmk guys



    refs- ownage9, chaarlieee, cd6551, xxx.x dB, jeeper0, WeedIsWhatYouNe, hemi=22s, path2spl, JohnnyB4439, 95BlackGA, mikescanlon, sundownz, hoxie08, Bring9, BrianChia, mr_kebo, BUMPING150S

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    you guys should come to corey for advice on black chicks, trust me. corey has fucked more black women than fema

    Quote Originally Posted by jmanpc
    I'm not a racist. Racism is a crime, and crime is for black people




  2. #2
    IonSQL's Avatar
    IonSQL is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Aviston, IL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Plans and/or build for RE SX 12

    Hmm, well, the box I built for a SX 12 was 2cf tuned to 35Hz, so dang near exactly what you've got, so I don't think I'll be much help with the design, as that's what I'd recommend anyway LOL

    Can help with the build though when you get to that point...




  3. #3
    DaveT's Avatar
    DaveT is offline Owns SyKo13

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Back In AR
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Plans and/or build for RE SX 12

    Quote Originally Posted by IonSQL View Post
    Hmm, well, the box I built for a SX 12 was 2cf tuned to 35Hz, so dang near exactly what you've got, so I don't think I'll be much help with the design, as that's what I'd recommend anyway LOL

    Can help with the build though when you get to that point...
    did you like it in the 2cube tuned to 35hz? how much would it generally be to build a ported box?



    refs- ownage9, chaarlieee, cd6551, xxx.x dB, jeeper0, WeedIsWhatYouNe, hemi=22s, path2spl, JohnnyB4439, 95BlackGA, mikescanlon, sundownz, hoxie08, Bring9, BrianChia, mr_kebo, BUMPING150S

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    you guys should come to corey for advice on black chicks, trust me. corey has fucked more black women than fema

    Quote Originally Posted by jmanpc
    I'm not a racist. Racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

  4. #4
    IonSQL's Avatar
    IonSQL is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Aviston, IL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Plans and/or build for RE SX 12

    Unfortunately, I never heard it, but the member I built it for sure likes it

    PM evilsaint and he would be able to give you a little more detail about what he thinks about it....

    A ported box around that size would be $175 + shipping.




  5. #5
    DaveT's Avatar
    DaveT is offline Owns SyKo13

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Back In AR
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Plans and/or build for RE SX 12

    Quote Originally Posted by IonSQL View Post
    Unfortunately, I never heard it, but the member I built it for sure likes it

    PM evilsaint and he would be able to give you a little more detail about what he thinks about it....

    A ported box around that size would be $175 + shipping.
    ok well I think I'll stck to the dub7 box at least for now



    refs- ownage9, chaarlieee, cd6551, xxx.x dB, jeeper0, WeedIsWhatYouNe, hemi=22s, path2spl, JohnnyB4439, 95BlackGA, mikescanlon, sundownz, hoxie08, Bring9, BrianChia, mr_kebo, BUMPING150S

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    you guys should come to corey for advice on black chicks, trust me. corey has fucked more black women than fema

    Quote Originally Posted by jmanpc
    I'm not a racist. Racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum