Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Need Help With Port - Image Fixed-

HardHittaz00 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Need Help With Port - Image Fixed-

Well, I got some dimensions today, and say what I had to work with... I have two 12" 05 L7's... I'm gonna use 6" PVC as the port... But I'm taking out my 6x9's so that the port can flow into the cab of the car... So the port has to be positioned there... Can someone help me out with the length of the ports to get it tuned to 36Hz... And also lemme know how big the box is after displacement... Thanks in advance...

Refs: fasfocus00, loudcartunez, MasterOfAllBass, RyanM923, TerryRacing86, RawDogJ, FocalCirrus, DeadlyCloud, StratusRuiz

Volenti is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Need Help With Port - Image Fixed-

Keep in mind that if you do it this way it's possible it will act more like a bandpass than a vented box in the car, how much so will depend the particular setup and vehicle.

HardHittaz00 is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Need Help With Port - Image Fixed-

I dunno if that is supposed to be good or bad... Cuz I've heard some pretty bad bandpass setups... I just need to know how long to make the ports... Somebody give me a hand here please...

Refs: fasfocus00, loudcartunez, MasterOfAllBass, RyanM923, TerryRacing86, RawDogJ, FocalCirrus, DeadlyCloud, StratusRuiz

Closed Thread