Closed Thread

Reload Thread: HOW to .... 10" sealed Box

acura2005 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

HOW to .... 10" sealed Box

HI Experts !
    I am interested in making a 10 " sealed box, i don't know about the internal volume or how to make one simple box that can house a single 10 " sub, i am not even sure what sub i will get but i have seen that there are some "standard" sizes. So you guyz think i can give it a try? is it as simple as joining measured MDF pieces with good wood glue with one side of circular opening for woofer size? with my knowledge, you can probably determine now .whether i should make one or not. If you think i can can you plz refer me to a place where i can find step-by- step info.
    Thanks !

Buckshot is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: HOW to .... 10" sealed Box

Here's the deal. Read some work logs. Read some driver (speaker) reviews. Read some amp reviews. Do some reasearch. Get back to us once you at least have some equipment in mind. If you have trouble picking equipment, use the SEARCH function BEFORE you ask questions. If you don't find what your looking for, then simply ask us in the appropriate sub-forum.

Do some research first. You can do ANYTHING you put your mind to.

P.S. Do you have a drill, circular saw, jig saw, and 1.63" Coarse thread drywall screws?
    Last edited by Buckshot; 05-30-2006 at 10:49 PM.

Closed Thread