Closed Thread

Reload Thread: need dual 15" box plans willing to pay!!

caliece is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

need dual 15" box plans willing to pay!!

Hi i need a design for two 15" subwoofers the spec are 2.5 or 2.0 cubes each 5 or 4 cubes total tuned to about 33hz it is for a 1996 dodge intrepid my trunk space is about LxWxH 19.5x37.5x16.5 i am willing to pay the price so holla at me if you want to get payed.
    Last edited by caliece; 05-06-2006 at 10:44 PM.

amartin_72 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: need dual 15" box plans willing to pay!!

Hey man, unless you are dead set on the 2.5, It would be helpful to know what kind of subs you are using. You also would need to make sure that the box will fit in your trunk after it is built(cardboard model works) because with that large of a box sometimes it doesnt fit in the opening. I can make you some plans if your looking to just figure the port length but I dont have a good enough program to be charging you any money. If your just looking for some plans someone might help u that has a nice program. Otherwise im only about an hour and a half away i know gas is expensive these days but if you came to pick it up I could build you a very very loud box for about 90$ for those two 15's. That would be with wire terminals and grey or black carpet. I could probably do 75 without terminals or carpet. Hit me up-Aaron

amartin_72 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and with the dimensions you gave the box is already down to 5.4ft^3 net before you take port displacement and driver displacement into consideration.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by amartin_72
    Hey man, unless you are dead set on the 2.5, It would be helpful to know what kind of subs you are using. You also would need to make sure that the box will fit in your trunk after it is built(cardboard model works) because with that large of a box sometimes it doesnt fit in the opening. I can make you some plans if your looking to just figure the port length but I dont have a good enough program to be charging you any money. If your just looking for some plans someone might help u that has a nice program. Otherwise im only about an hour and a half away i know gas is expensive these days but if you came to pick it up I could build you a very very loud box for about 90$ for those two 15's. That would be with wire terminals and grey or black carpet. I could probably do 75 without terminals or carpet. Hit me up-Aaron
    thanks but no thanks i rather buil it myself anyone else

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by amartin_72
    for the price you gave me i could just buy one off ebay for like 75 to 80 bucks shiped with carpet and terminals and not waste any gas

Pyro_By_Nature is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caliece
    for the price you gave me i could just buy one off ebay for like 75 to 80 bucks shiped with carpet and terminals and not waste any gas

lol, I hate people who think like you.They don't realize quality........

Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction. - Bob Marley
    2005 Subaru WRX
    1990 Honda CRX Si

Refs.: NHustlar, t00p, Kenny Pollock, vitveet, defj., mendon99, trevor87, saltyreefguy, willster, Iammurph, Dimensions684, kungfoojesus, karleon, bonestock, highhorsepwr, digital_ripper04, scottie johnson, stevew007, slammed, joshs98runner, PBateman, Sakura, duece212, mtx11, dirtye30, queball, audioarsonal, KHARPS. Not including box designs.

revrider1 is offline Hmmm...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For $75 shipped you could only imagine what kind of crap box that is.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaineer Man
    lol and i hate people who make post like you but you dont hear me crying

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revrider1
    For $75 shipped you could only imagine what kind of crap box that is.
    yeah yeah i know why do you people think i made this thread im trying to build myself another quality box so if you dont have any box plans dont post unless you got plans, so you can make this money i dont care what yall think i just need some box plans.

Pyro_By_Nature is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol and i hate people who make post like you but you dont hear me crying

You just did.............

Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction. - Bob Marley
    2005 Subaru WRX
    1990 Honda CRX Si

Refs.: NHustlar, t00p, Kenny Pollock, vitveet, defj., mendon99, trevor87, saltyreefguy, willster, Iammurph, Dimensions684, kungfoojesus, karleon, bonestock, highhorsepwr, digital_ripper04, scottie johnson, stevew007, slammed, joshs98runner, PBateman, Sakura, duece212, mtx11, dirtye30, queball, audioarsonal, KHARPS. Not including box designs.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You just did.............
    do you have plans of not

DarkFox is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

holy crap, if your just looking for plans that fit and dont care what it sounds like compared to your subs(or what inteligent people have to say), go the the sticky on box plans and find one that fits your trunk for free. What these people are getting at is that with a box as large as you need and with the displacement of ports and woofers is gonna be dam near impossable to get a box to fit your trunk. Not to mention proper port area for or air space for 2 15s. We would also need some more info do desighn a box, such as what kinda subs? Have you considered sealed? A sealed will sound better then a ported built way wrong (as compared to subs) Just some thoughts...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFox
    holy crap, if your just looking for plans that fit and dont care what it sounds like compared to your subs(or what inteligent people have to say), go the the sticky on box plans and find one that fits your trunk for free. What these people are getting at is that with a box as large as you need and with the displacement of ports and woofers is gonna be dam near impossable to get a box to fit your trunk. Not to mention proper port area for or air space for 2 15s. We would also need some more info do desighn a box, such as what kinda subs? Have you considered sealed? A sealed will sound better then a ported built way wrong (as compared to subs) Just some thoughts...
    yes your totally right and i know all of what your saying i got a woodgrain seald box right now that i build and was just trying to buil another one for my 15's

Spkrman is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

x2....

Tempe is offline FI Car Audio FTW!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi i need a design for two 15" subwoofers the spec are 2.5 or 2.0 cubes each 5 or 4 cubes total tuned to about 33hz it is for a 1996 dodge intrepid my trunk space is about LxWxH 19.5x37.5x16.5 i am willing to pay the price so holla at me if you want to get payed.
    You have 5.625 gross cubes to work with. At this rate call it a day and use one subwoofer if you want to go ported. If you want sealed use two subs. I assume the 19.5" is your depth. That along with that 16.5" height is going to make things tough. To further your help in your box plans composition you might want to post a picture of your trunk opening with the lid open. Caption it with measurements of the opening.

Also it would be rediculously important to know what sub(s) you will use and with what amp. What car is it in?

Tempe

It's been years since I have been really active in car audio forums. I posted a ton about 10 years ago here on caraudio.com, termpro.com, sounddomain.com, caraudioforum.com, and a whole bunch more that I no longer remember. You may remember me. If not, you're probably just young haha. Because of the many years since I've done any selling / buying, the only person I can remember for my references is Team PSI (David Moore).

Closed Thread