Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bandpass Fits

I have 2 10" Alpine Type-R subs in a sealed box and want to get a bandpass to add more hit to my subs......I like the audiobahn Bandpass but am wondering....does it matter that my subs are alpine and im buying an audiobahn box...will it still sound good???

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Bandpass Fits

Originally posted by Miller
    I have 2 10" Alpine Type-R subs in a sealed box and want to get a bandpass to add more hit to my subs......I like the audiobahn Bandpass but am wondering....does it matter that my subs are alpine and im buying an audiobahn box...will it still sound good???
    What size sealed box do you have them in right now? I suggest you go with a ported box, and not a bandpass box. Bandpass boxes need to be built specifically for the woofer you are going to be using. Well, all boxes do, but especially bandpass...they arent to forgiving if you are off with your measurements. You best bet would be to throw those subs in a nice ported enclosure. Check your spec sheet to see what that recommended volume is for ported boxes.

- Steve

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

Closed Thread

User Tag List