Reload Thread: Lets give out some free AlphaDamp

Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Re: Lets give out some free AlphaDamp

Quote Originally Posted by bubbagumper6 View Post
    Now your just grasping at straws and being a douche
    How so? Your accusations are solely based on assumptions. At this point, I could not mention Audiodamp in my sig, regardless of ANY reason, because you think it would have something to do with this thread. I'm not denying the fact that I may have advertised them in my sig for the purpose of this thread. But what if I hadn't? My rights would be restricted based only on an assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

bubbagumper6 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    How so? Your accusations are solely based on assumptions. At this point, I could not mention Audiodamp in my sig, regardless of ANY reason, because you think it would have something to do with this thread. I'm not denying the fact that I may have advertised them in my sig for the purpose of this thread. But what if I hadn't? My rights would be restricted based only on an assumption.
    First of all, I have made no accusations aside from calling you a douche.

Second, you can't rationalize a crime simply because it's possible for you to not be guilty under different circumstances. None of that matters, all that matters is that (to the mods at least) it was obvious you only added the banner for the purpose of some sort of gain (monetary or otherwise) which is a form of advertising and thus against the rules. Pretty clear cut if you ask me.

Frankly, I'm not sure why this thread is even still continuing, the mods have made it pretty clear they aren't going to allow this type of advertising to happen so unless Ant is going to throw all your names in a hat, I'd say this ish is over.

Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bubbagumper6 View Post
    First of all, I have made no accusations aside from calling you a douche.

Second, you can't rationalize a crime simply because it's possible for you to not be guilty under different circumstances. None of that matters, all that matters is that (to the mods at least) it was obvious you only added the banner for the purpose of some sort of gain (monetary or otherwise) which is a form of advertising and thus against the rules. Pretty clear cut if you ask me.

Frankly, I'm not sure why this thread is even still continuing, the mods have made it pretty clear they aren't going to allow this type of advertising to happen so unless Ant is going to throw all your names in a hat, I'd say this ish is over.
    This isn't just about me. This is about all the other people who had the alphadamp banner in their sig that was removed. And if I can't "rationalize" that "crime", then neither can anyone else. Anyone who has a picture related to any third party company must remove that picture because it is advertising. If you were to single me out on that, it would only be an assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

dkguitarist is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

putting a product in your sig that isn't even out yet is promoting/advertising. period. however you try to justify it.

2003 Chevy Cavalier
    HU:880PRS - SUB AMP: IA 20.1 - SUB: 13w7 (15" 05 XXX awaiting new box)

FOR SALE: USHER 9950 TWEETERS, USAMPS HCA-25 2 CHANNEL, XXX XBL^2 6.5" MIDS, Kicker KX300.2 amp

Refs: zachzchw, AcidicDreams, Mr Tibbs, Mr Teacha, vetkilr, Blunt, Showrides, Mihklo, QtrHorse, vosschs, nvruckus, jeeper07, sakura, iceteebone, 2loud4u, eatank, brents, bookechu, young_gun, maldecido33, pickup1, angryeric116, go_go_thrash, gentlejax, superblack350z, and 100% ebay feedback. (dkguitarist454)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    How do you know I put it in there because of this contest? What if it was just because I like the product?
    The product doesnt even exist...so you're point isnt very valid. You're just making yourself look foolish by arguing. Come on, you know you're fighting a losing battle. And I also think you know you're just reaching for an answer when you know you're not right. Give it up!

Refs- DiabolicBass, nismos14,IonSQL,massiveaudiocw,sxpimpin,sundownz,8 7gr, nissan,Louie68,Tips,Trell,integra88,Ellsworthz,bas ebalz13,lil98cabrio,woofercooker,pro-rabbit,Louisiana_CRX,MANTI5,eL_wEEnIe,bubbagumper6 ,jco1385,95saturn,ace_800,micah_jones,assassin1840 ,beat-down69,RAM_Designs,whitedragon551,KTMrida4life

RAM_Designs is offline SketchUp Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

This is just as bad as Steve Miller paying people to start threads hyping RD stuff before anyone knew about it. Except that Ant has you guys hugging his nuts even harder since you want to promote something without even getting anything in return(yet).

1,400+ designs since March 2011...
    I have my PM's turned off, please email at [email protected]

7. Thanks joe98chevy thanked for this post
    MiX
    MiX is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aww yes lets keep alphadamp at the top. Thats the best exposure right there! I didnt even enter the contest on this site LOL

loudmofo is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

cant be added here

TEAM420
    TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS
    TEAM MAXXSONICS
    TEAM XSPOWER
    TEAM DC AUDIO
    SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS"
    SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.
    http://www.alphadamp.com

whitedragon551 is offline Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

Again listing your system in your sig isnt advertising.

Keep pushing the envelope on this issue and Goob will turn off signatures all together. You have a few options A)Push the envelope and I ban you so you cant ruin it for everyone else B) Follow the rules so you can stay here and you dont ruin it for everyone or C) you stay here, disregard the rules and ruin it for everyone. Take your pick.

CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules

HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch
    Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500
    Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks
    Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+
    Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill
    Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

denim is offline SSAudio.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -01limited- View Post
    Idk, a lot of fishy things have been going on with our mods. One being where one of them changed coma's post count more than likely just to get under his skin. As little as it may be, it kind of bothered me, especially from this site. And if you question any of them they just shrug it off and say they dont know who did it and cant tell so no one will have to take blame.

Albeit not as fast as the others, but this site is bringing up bad karma more and more every day.
    Moderators have no control over post count.

CarAudio.com mod(original)

MikeofTulsa is offline The one and Only!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by denim View Post
    Moderators have no control over post count.
    beat me to it.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14