Closed Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 206

Reload Thread: Lets give out some free AlphaDamp

  1. #166
    sleazebagger's Avatar
    sleazebagger is offline nobody!!!



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,247
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    349 Post(s)

    Re: Lets give out some free AlphaDamp

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbagumper6 View Post
    lawl, ant deleting a mod's post...at least he's not bias in his censorship?
    lmao







  2. #167
    Bad4health's Avatar
    Bad4health is offline Hymen Removal Specalist



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    charlotte, NC
    Posts
    886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Lets give out some free AlphaDamp

    my pic in my sig is gone now. what i wanna kno is how is one of the stipulations of the rules to enter is against most of the forums rules? and why arent all sigs with "audio company names" banned or removed. nobody said anything when i had DD or cadence and beyma in my sig but now that it was alphadamp oh NOWWWWW its a problem. people wanna brag about what they have and thats what sigs are for. some users on here i only kno because of their sig.



    itrader here: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=73815
    itrader caco: http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=5805
    itrader csco: http://www.carstereoclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=154
    ebay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=9845josh&ftab=A llFeedback

  3. #168
    Suicide Bobb's Avatar
    Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Camas, Washington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    6,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

    Re: Lets give out some free AlphaDamp

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad4health View Post
    my pic in my sig is gone now. what i wanna kno is how is one of the stipulations of the rules to enter is against most of the forums rules? and why arent all sigs with "audio company names" banned or removed. nobody said anything when i had DD or cadence and beyma in my sig but now that it was alphadamp oh NOWWWWW its a problem. people wanna brag about what they have and thats what sigs are for. some users on here i only kno because of their sig.
    Hmmm, you make a compelling statement. It would follow then that the name of any third party company of any sort whose name appears in a sig is a violation of the terms and conditions. This is obviously waaaaay out of line, something I'm fairly certain even Goob himself would not want.

    Here is how things should be: No links to third party companies in your sig. This means no "www.*****.com", no clickable thumbnails, etc. that point directly towards a third party company. An indirect connection would be allowed, say a link to a video of your system, where somewhere in that link is another link to a given third party company. Malleability of said exclusion would be at the discretion of the moderators.

    Mods, do you agree?

    ANT: I apologize for the partial thread jack. I think we both understand that it is for the potential positive outcome of what you were seeking when you made this thread.



    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

  4. #169
    Bad4health's Avatar
    Bad4health is offline Hymen Removal Specalist



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    charlotte, NC
    Posts
    886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Lets give out some free AlphaDamp

    im def stealing most of your sig lol thanks bro.



    itrader here: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=73815
    itrader caco: http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=5805
    itrader csco: http://www.carstereoclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=154
    ebay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=9845josh&ftab=A llFeedback

  5. 07-19-2011

    SketchUp Master


  6. 07-19-2011

    nobody!!!


  7. 07-19-2011

    always low


  8. #170
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    5,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    629 Post(s)

    Re: Lets give out some free AlphaDamp

    Its right there in the rules people...



    Refs- DiabolicBass, nismos14,IonSQL,massiveaudiocw,sxpimpin,sundownz,8 7gr, nissan,Louie68,Tips,Trell,integra88,Ellsworthz,bas ebalz13,lil98cabrio,woofercooker,pro-rabbit,Louisiana_CRX,MANTI5,eL_wEEnIe,bubbagumper6 ,jco1385,95saturn,ace_800,micah_jones,assassin1840 ,beat-down69,RAM_Designs,whitedragon551,KTMrida4life

  9. #171
    Bettr n' Revrse's Avatar
    Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Grand Junction, CO
    Posts
    16,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2341 Post(s)

    Re: Lets give out some free AlphaDamp

    Huh




    Western Rep.

    99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

  10. 07-19-2011

    CarAudio.com Veteran


  11. #172
    Suicide Bobb's Avatar
    Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Camas, Washington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    6,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

    Re: Lets give out some free AlphaDamp

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad4health View Post
    im def stealing most of your sig lol thanks bro.
    It's alright, because I changed it. BTW, yours was deleted.



    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

  12. #173
    98AckCL23's Avatar
    98AckCL23 is offline Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon, Ohio
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lets give out some free AlphaDamp

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM_Designs View Post
    Does it not bother you guys that you're promoting a product that you have absolutely no experience with? Hell, that no one has any experience with? You're pumping up something that has no reason to receive such praise...yet. It's like people saying "DC ftw!" when they haven't even used/heard a dc product. But at least they're getting their ammunition from someone who has used the product, not just from the owner who is trying to hype up something that isn't even out yet, using the forum members for his own personal gain by promising(possibly) a sliver of free sound deadener.
    That's kinda something ain't it. Also funny how this product is still allowed on CACO, while another deadener company was told to leave due to some form of 2 year long No Compete clause in a contract when a certain individual "sold" a certain company... Hmm, it's all so clear and the business practices are all so legitimate it's not even funny...




  13. Thanks SPLC thanked for this post
  14. #174
    -01limited-'s Avatar
    -01limited- is offline Where are my 72 virgins?



    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    812 Indiana/409 Texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

    Re: Lets give out some free AlphaDamp

    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    It's alright, because I changed it. BTW, yours was deleted.
    The difference is when people are listing what they run, like in my sig its more of showing off your stuff.

    When you just stick a few images in your sig like you have done its more or less advertising that product.

    I dont know how to explain it more in depth but its clear to see you're posting images as to advertise the alpha damp and just putting the amp in there to prove a point.


    I've not once seen someone put an add banner for each little product they're running, you just see them name it off.

    I guess what I'm sayin is if you had everything of your system listed and you wanted to list it out say like this

    sub: blalkbklj
    amp: a;lkjg;klj
    front stage: ;kjdf;lkj
    wiring: ;lkdj;lkja
    sound deadner: alpha damp

    then yeah you could get away with that. But you're just trying to bend the rules as much as you can.



    2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    Mach 5 ixl 18.4
    7 cubes tuned to 34hz
    Hifonics Brutus 2k
    Knu Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Buick View Post
    Why?? You still haven't learned to eat my balls in the WTEMB section.

  15. #175
    Suicide Bobb's Avatar
    Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Camas, Washington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    6,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

    Re: Lets give out some free AlphaDamp

    Quote Originally Posted by -01limited- View Post
    The difference is when people are listing what they run, like in my sig its more of showing off your stuff.

    When you just stick a few images in your sig like you have done its more or less advertising that product.

    I dont know how to explain it more in depth but its clear to see you're posting images as to advertise the alpha damp and just putting the amp in there to prove a point.


    I've not once seen someone put an add banner for each little product they're running, you just see them name it off.

    I guess what I'm sayin is if you had everything of your system listed and you wanted to list it out say like this

    sub: blalkbklj
    amp: a;lkjg;klj
    front stage: ;kjdf;lkj
    wiring: ;lkdj;lkja
    sound deadner: alpha damp

    then yeah you could get away with that. But you're just trying to bend the rules as much as you can.
    If you can find a definition of advertising that proves my signature is such, I will remove it. There is no difference in a picture of an Alphadamp banner and a picture of my amp. Both are pictures of products that I may/may not run, and may/may not like. My sig got removed because I mentioned the WORD Alphadamp in it. It would thus follow that your sig is out of line too for mentioning Jeep, Mach 5, Hifonics, and Knu solely with text.

    In other words, the assumption that Alphadamp in my banner is a form of advertising relative to this thread is just that, an assumption. And as we know, "To assume makes an ass out of u and me". If I cannot post a picture relative to a product that I may/may not like that doesn't contain a hyperlink or a static link, then NOBODY should be allowed to.



    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

  16. #176
    -01limited-'s Avatar
    -01limited- is offline Where are my 72 virgins?



    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    812 Indiana/409 Texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

    Re: Lets give out some free AlphaDamp

    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    If you can find a definition of advertising that proves my signature is such, I will remove it. There is no difference in a picture of an Alphadamp banner and a picture of my amp. Both are pictures of products that I may/may not run, and may/may not like. My sig got removed because I mentioned the WORD Alphadamp in it. It would thus follow that your sig is out of line too for mentioning Jeep, Mach 5, Hifonics, and Knu solely with text.

    In other words, the assumption that Alphadamp in my banner is a form of advertising relative to this thread is just that, an assumption. And as we know, "To assume makes an ass out of u and me". If I cannot post a picture relative to a product that I may/may not like that doesn't contain a hyperlink or a static link, then NOBODY should be allowed to.
    I'm just saying. From the ~year I've been here you've been a good contributing member. I wouldnt burn any bridges to a place you've been good to and thats been good to you over something like this.



    2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    Mach 5 ixl 18.4
    7 cubes tuned to 34hz
    Hifonics Brutus 2k
    Knu Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Buick View Post
    Why?? You still haven't learned to eat my balls in the WTEMB section.

  17. #177
    Suicide Bobb's Avatar
    Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Camas, Washington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    6,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

    Re: Lets give out some free AlphaDamp

    Quote Originally Posted by -01limited- View Post
    I'm just saying. From the ~year I've been here you've been a good contributing member. I wouldnt burn any bridges to a place you've been good to and thats been good to you over something like this.
    Thanks. But I've always been one to stand up for injustice in any instance on this site. I'm not just going to sit back and watch the rules get broken. I am not violating the ToS, I am being stripped of my rights because of either a misunderstanding or a poor assumption. If it means some bridges get broken, oh well. I'm not scared.

    I'm only making a point, hopefully one that the mods understand not as rebellious. There is a evident flaw in the moderation of signatures at the moment, I'm hoping that they notice it and either change the rules so what they are doing is just or leave our signatures alone. The mods aren't perfect, I'm not insulting their intelligence (and I'm not pointing fingers at any certain moderator, period). Everyone makes mistakes.



    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

  18. Thanks MiX thanked for this post
  19. #178
    -01limited-'s Avatar
    -01limited- is offline Where are my 72 virgins?



    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    812 Indiana/409 Texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

    Re: Lets give out some free AlphaDamp

    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    Thanks. But I've always been one to stand up for injustice in any instance on this site. I'm not just going to sit back and watch the rules get broken. I am not violating the ToS, I am being stripped of my rights because of either a misunderstanding or a poor assumption. If it means some bridges get broken, oh well. I'm not scared.
    I mean I get both sides of the argument and get that theres more to this whole situation than just saying something about a product in your sig. Its sad, but what are ya gonna do when its a private site and they can do what they want.



    2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    Mach 5 ixl 18.4
    7 cubes tuned to 34hz
    Hifonics Brutus 2k
    Knu Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Buick View Post
    Why?? You still haven't learned to eat my balls in the WTEMB section.

  20. #179
    Suicide Bobb's Avatar
    Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Camas, Washington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    6,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

    Re: Lets give out some free AlphaDamp

    Quote Originally Posted by -01limited- View Post
    I mean I get both sides of the argument and get that theres more to this whole situation than just saying something about a product in your sig. Its sad, but what are ya gonna do when its a private site and they can do what they want.
    Sure, they can do what they want. It's not my site, it's Goob's. But if I see moderation get personal or unjust, I'm not going to shy away and act like it didn't happen. That's why I'm doing what I'm doing.

    Btw, I made a ninja edit in my previous post that I'm guessing you missed. I didn't change what I wrote, just added some things.



    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

  21. #180
    -01limited-'s Avatar
    -01limited- is offline Where are my 72 virgins?



    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    812 Indiana/409 Texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

    Re: Lets give out some free AlphaDamp

    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    Sure, they can do what they want. It's not my site, it's Goob's. But if I see moderation get personal or unjust, I'm not going to shy away and act like it didn't happen. That's why I'm doing what I'm doing.

    Btw, I made a ninja edit in my previous post that I'm guessing you missed. I didn't change what I wrote, just added some things.

    Idk, a lot of fishy things have been going on with our mods. One being where one of them changed coma's post count more than likely just to get under his skin. As little as it may be, it kind of bothered me, especially from this site. And if you question any of them they just shrug it off and say they dont know who did it and cant tell so no one will have to take blame.

    Albeit not as fast as the others, but this site is bringing up bad karma more and more every day.



    2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    Mach 5 ixl 18.4
    7 cubes tuned to 34hz
    Hifonics Brutus 2k
    Knu Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Buick View Post
    Why?? You still haven't learned to eat my balls in the WTEMB section.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum