Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Dc creations, out of business?

Xjax is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Dc creations, out of business?

Uh ya so I payed for my subwoofer enclosure in January 2014 and they confirmed it was packaged and ready to be shipped, it's now October 2014 and I don't have it. I really don't know what else to do, haven't heard from them since February. I can't contact them in any way, there website isn't even up anymore. I mean if your struggling and on the edge of going out of business, then you still need to give your customers what they paid for, especially something that is hundreds of dollars. That's no joke, can't have bad customer service and then just bail out on your customers. No way to treat people willing to pay for your services.

Jeffdachef is online now Gunz That Turn on Nunz

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5797 Post(s)

Re: Dc creations, out of business?

Quote Originally Posted by Xjax View Post
    Uh ya so I payed for my subwoofer enclosure in January 2014 and they confirmed it was packaged and ready to be shipped, it's now October 2014 and I don't have it. I really don't know what else to do, haven't heard from them since February. I can't contact them in any way, there website isn't even up anymore. I mean if your struggling and on the edge of going out of business, then you still need to give your customers what they paid for, especially something that is hundreds of dollars. That's no joke, can't have bad customer service and then just bail out on your customers. No way to treat people willing to pay for your services.
    a lil late man, they jumped ship long ago.

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k
    Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS................................Mids/Highs amp: CT 500.2, ppi 600.2, ppi 900.4 bridged
    Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.
    320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

gckless is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2218 Post(s)

For real, 9 months later?

Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.
    Dat Build Log: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/619628-2011-chevrolet-impala.html
    High resolution photos: http://www.gilbertklessphotography.com/

Spooney is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    789 Post(s)

Thats kind of how they roll. I thought Dustin was a good dude and may very well be one but he missed the mark on my enclosure by almost a month . Told me it was done and shipped a couple different times. Then told me he didn't have charcoal gray carpet????? What kind of "professional" box builder doesn't have the most popular box covering known to man? When the box did arrive the corner was bashed in and the carpet was already falling off. Really ***** that you got shafted but man you waited way to long to say something. Maybe somebody here knows him and can help you out though

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

I could tell that guy was a POS before his business even took off here. Besides that, when he first started selling "custom" enclosures, he had the $hittiest looking boxes that looked like they were cut with a jigsaw. For the most part, i have been off the forums for a couple of years so his work just might have improved. Seems like everyone but me thought he was the greatest thing to hit these forums, kind of hard to believe that I am the only one that saw through his BS. Hell, he just might come back from the dead and ban me for posting this. I'm sorry for the members that got took, it's wrong, and it only further proves what a POS he is.

All girls are whores, just ask your mom how you got here.

Feedback Thread
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/407829-blackfx4intn-feedback-thread.html

denim is offline SSAudio.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    808 Post(s)

I had something very custom worked up because I didn't have the space to work on an enclosure at the time, order placed 14 months ago. It was started, but now he no longer replies to messages.

CarAudio.com mod(original)

g6ryder is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    175 Post(s)

He is local to me been to his shop before several months ago. Before he jumped ship. I'll see him post on his personal FB page every once in awhile. Sorry you got screwed man. He is a knowledgable guy and knew his stuff it's a shame. If you ever get your money back or decide to take another chance on getting a custom build hit us up WooferWarehouse High End Car Audio and Mobile Electronics I assure you we aren't going anywhere. Hopefully you get a resolution.

Owner: Woofer Warehouse

Xjax is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Oh ya this is definitely not the first time I've tried to reach them. I've tried at least 100 times through all different methods. Figured they jumped ship a long time ago, just wanted to see what I could get out of this. Wish I could take that money that I lost to another company, but my money is probably long gone. Eventually I will be looking into another company to build one for me.

Closed Thread