Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 94

Reload Thread: My patience is gone

  1. #76
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    Re: My patience is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by VWGolfMKVI View Post
    Wow, looks like the cracked kerf was painted over even with the cracks. Looks like paint in the cracks??????
    I didn't paint it, but I did build it myself. I can assure you there were no cracks at that time. I will resolve that with absolutely no issues, I do not allow for that quality of work to leave our facility or to arrive at the customer, regardless of the reason. That is in no way acceptable.







  2. #77
    gckless's Avatar
    gckless is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    4,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

    Re: My patience is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by blockburner View Post
    hahaha your funny. thx for pointing out my typos
    Bro, you're not the one I quoted.



    Quote Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

    Dat Build Log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2566-1999-Chevrolet-Blazer&highlight=1999+blazer

  3. #78
    blockburner's Avatar
    blockburner is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Boston ma, United States
    Posts
    538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: My patience is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    Bro, you're not the one I quoted.
    Sorry



    http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/itrader.php?u=196
    TEAM TANTRIC
    08 ESCALADE/SINGER/DD/SMS/XS/TANTRIC/KENWOOD

  4. #79
    blockburner's Avatar
    blockburner is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Boston ma, United States
    Posts
    538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: My patience is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    I didn't paint it, but I did build it myself. I can assure you there were no cracks at that time. I will resolve that with absolutely no issues, I do not allow for that quality of work to leave our facility or to arrive at the customer, regardless of the reason. That is in no way acceptable.
    Give me an email and I will do asap. I measured the logo and it is crooked as the pics I send will show. And yes they are cracks and yes there is black all inside the port and on the kerf. look man I told you this was for a show car. Im not playing games here. I got off work at 10:30 est. and home by 11:30 est.



    http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/itrader.php?u=196
    TEAM TANTRIC
    08 ESCALADE/SINGER/DD/SMS/XS/TANTRIC/KENWOOD

  5. #80
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    Re: My patience is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by blockburner View Post
    Give me an email and I will do asap. I measured the logo and it is crooked as the pics I send will show. And yes they are cracks and yes there is black all inside the port and on the kerf. look man I told you this was for a show car. Im not playing games here. I got off work at 10:30 est. and home by 11:30 est.
    Send all pics to [email protected] and/or [email protected] please.

    I have no idea why there would be black inside the port. There is no way to cover black with red paint at all, that simply does not work (with out like 70 coats or something anyway). I'm still up if you want to give me a call.




  6. #81
    blockburner's Avatar
    blockburner is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Boston ma, United States
    Posts
    538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: My patience is gone

    You dont want to talk to me right now...I sent you an email with all the pics I have and if you need more then send me a text with exactly what you want a pic of. The box and packaging are fine. It was well secured and damage free from outside package appearance. i am also sending one more email.



    http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/itrader.php?u=196
    TEAM TANTRIC
    08 ESCALADE/SINGER/DD/SMS/XS/TANTRIC/KENWOOD

  7. #82
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    Re: My patience is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by blockburner View Post
    You dont want to talk to me right now...I sent you an email with all the pics I have and if you need more then send me a text with exactly what you want a pic of. The box and packaging are fine. It was well secured and damage free from outside package appearance. i am also sending one more email.
    Fair enough(if that is your decision), if you would like to talk you have my number. I just got the email with pics, I will go over them and let you know if we need anything else.




  8. #83
    MOFOMAN's Avatar
    MOFOMAN is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My patience is gone

    im not picking a side but if i had to wait a month for my box i would be pissed if the **** aint ready at least reply back an let them know




  9. #84
    gamehawk55's Avatar
    gamehawk55 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Victoria BC, Canada
    Age
    27
    Posts
    506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My patience is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtrider4eva View Post
    a month is 4 weeks, a couple consists of 3-4. your argument is invalid, noob.
    A couple is 2. a FEW consists of 3-4. Get it right



    Vehicle: 2007 Pontiac G6 GT
    Head Unit: Kenwood DDX419
    Speakers: Focal PS165 Components
    Distribution: Knukonceptz KNF-60 Power/Ground Distribution block
    Amps: Audioque 200.2, Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BDCP
    Subs: 2 SA-8v2 D2 wired @2ohms in custom ported box tuned to 34-35hz
    Wiring: All 1/0 Gauge SHOK Wire and Knukonceptz wire + BIG 3
    Alternator: Singer 310A 6 Phase High Output Alternator

  10. Likes splwj47, khaoskilroymma liked this post
  11. #85
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    Re: My patience is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by MOFOMAN View Post
    im not picking a side but if i had to wait a month for my box i would be pissed if the **** aint ready at least reply back an let them know
    Agreed. Our standard build time suggest 10-14 business days from date purchase to date shipped so we were indeed a few weeks behind on his enclosure. And I'm still waiting for one of my clients (on this forum) to come forward and admit they received his first enclosure instead of what they orders(both were single 12 enclosures).




  12. #86
    blockburner's Avatar
    blockburner is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Boston ma, United States
    Posts
    538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: My patience is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    Agreed. Our standard build time suggest 10-14 business days from date purchase to date shipped so we were indeed a few weeks behind on his enclosure. And I'm still waiting for one of my clients (on this forum) to come forward and admit they received his first enclosure instead of what they orders(both were single 12 enclosures).
    You might be waiting, but I dont want to wait anymore. I have sent you the pics and my request. Can we move forward asap please to put closure to this from my end. I believe it is more than fair after everything. I have received no email in response to my emails. that is why I posting now.



    http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/itrader.php?u=196
    TEAM TANTRIC
    08 ESCALADE/SINGER/DD/SMS/XS/TANTRIC/KENWOOD

  13. #87
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    Re: My patience is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by blockburner View Post
    You might be waiting, but I dont want to wait anymore. I have sent you the pics and my request. Can we move forward asap please to put closure to this from my end. I believe it is more than fair after everything. I have received no email in response to my emails. that is why I posting now.
    I sent an email right back to you..hang on and I will send it again.

    **edit**

    Just resent it now.




  14. #88
    MOFOMAN's Avatar
    MOFOMAN is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My patience is gone

    i was unaware of this "10-14 business days" maybe you should start giving individual estimates for the time frame? when people are waiting on something an then you dont reply they start thinking there getting fucked an become hostile




  15. #89
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    Re: My patience is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by MOFOMAN View Post
    i was unaware of this "10-14 business days" maybe you should start giving individual estimates for the time frame? when people are waiting on something an then you dont reply they start thinking there getting fucked an become hostile
    We typically respond to just about every email or return every phone call we get, so they are aware of the situation at hand. OP was one of the clients I spoke with several times during this time. Communication was not exactly the issue, poor execution of a proper work ethic by members of my staff directly created this situation. Along with several issues that were outside of anyone's control.

    We typically do not take all of the time estimated for building/shipping enclosures. We just suggest that time so if issues arise they can be addressed with out delaying the process. However, we have found several issues that needed to be resolved over the last few weeks and we have made a giant push to resolve those issues completely this time. With our new IT setup it would seem we are in very good hands this time around.

    However, it is very sad that for us to see these issues we had to have a situation where several customers had a wide range of delays (most being around 1-2 weeks).

    The reason we do not try to give "exact" time frames is because of the number of enclosures we do at any given time. It is far easier for our setup to allow for a "time frame" and we do our best to get it out much quicker then we suggest.




  16. #90
    blockburner's Avatar
    blockburner is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Boston ma, United States
    Posts
    538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: My patience is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    I sent an email right back to you..hang on and I will send it again.

    **edit**

    Just resent it now.
    Replied



    http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/itrader.php?u=196
    TEAM TANTRIC
    08 ESCALADE/SINGER/DD/SMS/XS/TANTRIC/KENWOOD

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Help! The audio in my truck is gone...
    By ahstanford in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 12:45 PM
  2. My Baby Is Gone
    By BrothaBrown in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 04:49 PM
  3. My radio is gone...
    By Johnny Drama in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 09:05 PM
  4. my luck is gone. help me out...
    By _DjScrew_ in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-09-2005, 02:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum