Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Reload Thread: My patience is gone

05trailblazer is offline k33p groaning son :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: My patience is gone

stup it guys

HU:Pioneer 80-PRS
    Fnt&Rear Spkrs: 8 Neo-Pro-v.2 soon
    Mid Amp: Sax-50.4& Sax-200.4
    Subs: 4 Sundown Audio 18s Z v.4 tuned at 15hrtz
    Amp: 2*NS-1s
    batts:,xs2500,xs3000 x20
    wire:0g OFC Audio Technix
    alt: 3 HO alts from??? from mechman or singer?

Better-Action is offline give me a reach around

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I'm going to retract my statement because I don't want to "go away".

Bought from Underfire, Stephens30228.

3. Likes CJL, Full Tilt liked this post
    blockburner is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I am not out to flame him and wish others would not do so in my thread. I simply want my box. I have now stated the facts here do to no recent communication in hopes of contact being made and i will post nothing else until after his recent contact with myself "right after i made this post" has been settled

http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/itrader.php?u=196
    TEAM TANTRIC
    08 ESCALADE/SINGER/DD/SMS/XS/TANTRIC/KENWOOD

double 07 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)

I just spoke with the man himself...He will be in touch with you guys about your boxes's statuses as soon as his plane lands later today....Please be patient..I was speaking with him earlier and quite a few enclosures left out this morning and UPS has to come back by his shop this afternoon to pick up the rest of them....UPS recently as of yesterday informed him that he ships too many enclosures for one pickup a day...thanks

And yes Dustin and I communicate frequently in spite of what you may have been told...

6. Thanks wickedwitt, pro-rabbit thanked for this post
    Reinhardt is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by double 07 View Post
    I just spoke with the man himself...He will be in touch with you guys about your boxes's statuses as soon as his plane lands later today....Please be patient..I was speaking with him earlier and quite a few enclosures left out this morning and UPS has to come back by his shop this afternoon to pick up the rest of them....UPS recently as of yesterday informed him that he ships too many enclosures for one pickup a day...thanks
    Another F*CKING excuse!!! If my box was ready to ship there would be a tracking number the minute the label was printed weather it is picked up or waiting to be picked up. I work at a commercial tannery and taxidermy shop. We ship LOTS of stuff everyday all over the U.S. and I have never been told we have to much to ship to be picked up.

IonRL205 is offline DJ h4z4rdes IonRL205 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhardt View Post
    Another F*CKING excuse!!! If my box was ready to ship there would be a tracking number the minute the label was printed weather it is picked up or waiting to be picked up. I work at a commercial tannery and taxidermy shop. We ship LOTS of stuff everyday all over the U.S. and I have never been told we have to much to ship to be picked up.
    He's not even in his current city, he's in Florida dealing with his mold issue. He said he would check this thread when he can on his phone and get back to everybody.

Headunit - Pioneer DEH-P8300UB
    Subs - None
    Sub Amp - 2x Crescendo 3kwp
    Front Stage - Polk Audio db651 Coaxial
    Front Amp - None

Quote Originally Posted by zako View Post
    Most properly done 15 inch subwoofers are not suited for car audio use simply due to box size requirements.

bgowdy31 is online now I GOT LOUD FOR $648

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

MY RIDE- 2001 HYUNDAI SANTA FE (BEST SCORE 147+DB 30-SEC MUSIC-BB2400 & 1 HDC3-18 W/STOCK ELEC)
    2 SQ SDC2.5-15'S ~ 8 CUBES ~ 12" AERO @ 40HZ ~ SHARK 2500 @ 1OHM(2 LATER)
    STOCK ALT ~ 1 STOCK DEKA & 2 AGM'S ~ 4 RUNS OF 1/0(2+/2-)

WIFEYS 03 FOCUS SE TRUNK SYSTEM ~ 143+DB 30 SEC MUSIC AVG
    1 KICKER L7 15 ~ 5.6 CUBE @ 38HZ ~ KICKER ZX1000.1 @ 2 OHM
    STOCK ALT ~ 1 STOCK BATTERY ~ ONLY 6GA POWER WIRE

2010 FCBC 450SD 3RD OVERALL~2011 FCBC 450SD CHAMPION~YOUTUBE->bgowdy31 & bgowdy3131

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)

Please dont shoot the messenger guys and when UPS picks up from a small audio shop they don't send an 18 wheeler....It really wouldn't take many sub enclosures to fill a regular UPS truck which is obviously what has been picking up his enclosures...

blockburner is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by double 07 View Post

And yes Dustin and I communicate frequently in spite of what you may have been told...
    I hope this isnt directed at me because it is of no difference to me who he talks to.

http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/itrader.php?u=196
    TEAM TANTRIC
    08 ESCALADE/SINGER/DD/SMS/XS/TANTRIC/KENWOOD

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blockburner View Post
    I hope this isnt directed at me because it is of no difference to me who he talks to.
    That wasnt directed at anyone.....thanks

13. Likes blockburner liked this post
    tprj82 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhardt View Post
    should have bought a Chinese box,

but to the op and dc hope you guys get this straightened out

2006 Bass Race 149.9 World Finals 2nd place

My references

15. Likes RLDriver liked this post
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Ok guys lets help dispel a few things here.

1. Yes there was a mold issue with a clients car the OP is well aware of this and so are a few others. No we are no to blame, we actually found it from a previous install from another shop.

2. Some of you all still claim/think we live/breathe/die by the internet. I'm sorry but we simply do not. We have a full install/retail shop first and then online enclosures and designs second. This does not mean all of our online clients come second, but that it was an addition to an already existing situation/business.

We go through more growing pains then most companies for a wide range of reasons. Our online company has grown beyond our imaginations and has put us into a situation with logistical issues as well as staffing issues yet again. While this may come off as an excuse to some, it is indeed the truth. Any and all issues that have ever came from a client of ours about product, time frame, or any other issues we have always resolved typically above and beyond what is ever expected of us.

I am sorry that at times like this we run into issues, but when we reach various limits virtually over night and then add in a very random issue that no one saw coming it piles up. Everyone's enclosures will be sent out if they have not been already and each and every client who has a pending order will be getting an email in the next 24 hours expressing our deepest apologize as well as an offer from us to them to help smooth out our delayed time line.

Thank you to everyone who has brought issues to my attention and have spoke up on my personal behalf, as I am very grateful to you.

To all of our current clients(out spoken or quite) who are having to endure our tardiness I do offer my personal sincerest apologize to you and I hope that once you receive your products and emails this will all be well worth the wait.

To anyone else having issues with contacting us, our email will be down starting at 3:30 central time and should be back up with in an hour. We are making some alterations that will vastly change our ability to reply and keep track of emails.

G-LOW is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Should've gone with Double07

18. Thanks CJL thanked for this post
    bubbagumper6 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

This seems to happen with everyone who starts doing any kind of regular business on here. At first it's great but then they get overwhelmed, fall behind, and eventually just disappear....anyone remember Mark Potts with his TCAB boxes? Or that other member that was repairing amplifiers and ended up with like a dozen members waiting for months....yep, growing pains are not exactly an excuse, you should only be taking on the work you can handle. If it means you have to turn away business so be it. I do integration work for a robotics company and we have to turn down jobs all the time because we just don't have the man power to handle every single customer who comes to us. Just my two cents, I hope you get your issues resolved guys.

20. Thanks audiobaun thanked for this post
    Reinhardt is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tprj82 View Post
    should have bought a Chinese box,
    LOL. Maybe I should have. I would have probably had the box by now instead of a long list of excuses. Still no tracking number, said it was packaged but the logistics guy must have forgot to print a label. Right!!!

22. Likes G-LOW liked this post
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast