Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 111

Reload Thread: Terrible experience with DC Creations.

  1. #76
    Falcons's Avatar
    Falcons is offline that **** i dont like



    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Albion, New York, United States
    Posts
    5,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: Terrible experience with DC Creations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio N00B View Post
    What's with you as$ hats telling me I put the sub in the wrong hole? I mean really. The cutout for the 10" PR is 9.25". An 8" sub would not mount on that, it would fall right through it. Do you really think I don't know that?

    I didn't give him any dimensions. I told him the make and model of the speaker/PR (as requested) and he told me that he knows both very well and will have no problem doing it.
    im done with this. im not gonna stoop to name calling. ive said everything i had to anyway.



    Things to look forward to:
    (2) 10" or 12" imperium audio designs subs
    set of PHD MF 6.5" comps
    Completely seal off and deaden my doors
    aquire a 2k amp
    aquire a 2 channel amp for front stage




  2. #77
    Audio N00B's Avatar
    Audio N00B is offline ...And Justice For All

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Terrible experience with DC Creations.

    Quote Originally Posted by -01limited- View Post
    So dustin sent you a messed up box. You told him and he sends another. It gets lost in the mail, but dustin doesnt know this. You moan for 3 months and never get to the point, now start this thread moaning some more, dustin says he'll ship you another FREE box. And you're not taking it? Sounds like the problem is solved here. You really dont want a box, just to complain.
    Did you read the phucking thread or did you just skim every other sentence and then form a conclusion based off of that?



    Derp.

  3. Dislikes jolly_26 disliked this post
  4. #78
    Audio N00B's Avatar
    Audio N00B is offline ...And Justice For All

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Terrible experience with DC Creations.

    Quote Originally Posted by falcons03079313 View Post
    im done with this. im not gonna stoop to name calling. ive said everything i had to anyway.
    Like telling me I'm trying to put an 8" speaker in a 9.25" cutout is any better.



    Derp.

  5. #79
    martiandancer31's Avatar
    martiandancer31 is offline Front Towards Enemy



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Re: Terrible experience with DC Creations.

    look, op, it LITERALLY takes 30 seconds to get ahold of DC. How do I know? Because I just did it. They picked right up and we had a nice little chat:





  6. Thanks TheUnderFighter thanked for this post
    Likes TheUnderFighter, carlosg_313 liked this post
  7. #80
    Audio N00B's Avatar
    Audio N00B is offline ...And Justice For All

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Terrible experience with DC Creations.

    Quote Originally Posted by martiandancer31 View Post
    Full retard post
    Cool video bro. Would watch again. Communication wasn't really the issue. But I appreciate the concern.



    Derp.

  8. #81
    Slayerx's Avatar
    Slayerx is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    1,538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

    Re: Terrible experience with DC Creations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio N00B View Post
    Cool video bro. Would watch again. Communication wasn't really the issue. But I appreciate the concern.
    Sounds like it was, on your end.


    lulz
    He said the box would be built and shipped within a week, and you wait over a month to post a complaint thread, instead of contacting him?
    If the box didn't show up in ~2 weeks I woulda already been asking if he had tracking or something. Doesn't sound like you wanted the box that badly, just like you don't right now.



    2000 Acura TL
    Pioneer DEH-80PRS
    JBL MS-62C
    Kicker CX300.4 (Temporary)
    Subs TBD (IAD 10" or 12" possibly)
    Eclipse XA1000 (Till I need/want more power)

    Sold to: ctmaudi, Trancer, Germ305, RAM_Designs, lrc131
    Bought from: gentlejax, 2lows10, eL_wEEnIe, --Navi--, wu501, trumpet
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony30cl View Post
    i turned my pornhub off for this

  9. #82
    IonRL205's Avatar
    IonRL205 is offline DJ h4z4rdes IonRL205 is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Abilene, Texas
    Posts
    2,449
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

    Re: Terrible experience with DC Creations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio N00B View Post
    Cool video bro. Would watch again. Communication wasn't really the issue. But I appreciate the concern.
    Why do you keep changing everything you are saying?? First you say the PR was cut too small then you say it was cut right, and this whole time you've been complaining because you've hadn't had good communication to get your box for 3 months, and now you say communication wasn't the issue??



    Headunit - Pioneer DEH-P8300UB
    Subs - None
    Sub Amp - 2x Crescendo 3kwp
    Front Stage - Polk Audio db651 Coaxial
    Front Amp - None

    Quote Originally Posted by zako View Post
    Most properly done 15 inch subwoofers are not suited for car audio use simply due to box size requirements.

  10. Likes plantinseeds liked this post
  11. #83
    ThatChevyGuy's Avatar
    ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    12,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Terrible experience with DC Creations.

    god damn my head hurts



    REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

  12. #84
    -01limited-'s Avatar
    -01limited- is offline Where are my 72 virgins?



    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    812 Indiana/409 Texas
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Terrible experience with DC Creations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio N00B View Post
    Did you read the phucking thread or did you just skim every other sentence and then form a conclusion based off of that?
    and you're the one sitting at home without a box bitching on an internet forum when the main man has already sent you one for free and said he will send you another. And what are you doing? instead of calling, you're bleeding profusely out your vagina all over this thread. Why dont you hop up off here and make a simple phone call? Oh that would be to easy right? Dustin I would just close the thread and let it be over.



    2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    Mach 5 ixl 18.4
    7 cubes tuned to 34hz
    Hifonics Brutus 2k
    Knu Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Buick View Post
    Why?? You still haven't learned to eat my balls in the WTEMB section.

  13. #85
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

    Re: Terrible experience with DC Creations.

    I would close the thread, but I don't want anyone in the future to get the wrong idea here.

    While I did delete two posts, the description for the reason of being deleted are very clear.




  14. #86
    Audio N00B's Avatar
    Audio N00B is offline ...And Justice For All

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Terrible experience with DC Creations.

    Quote Originally Posted by IonRL205 View Post
    Why do you keep changing everything you are saying?? First you say the PR was cut too small then you say it was cut right, and this whole time you've been complaining because you've hadn't had good communication to get your box for 3 months, and now you say communication wasn't the issue??
    I dunno man. Maybe I'm a big fat liar? #sarcasm (did I do that right?)

    Initially I thought the PR was an issue because it didn't fit. But I remember measuring it after Dustin brought it up and it was correct. But AGAIN, it didn't fit. Talk to PSI or whoever makes their baskets about that one.

    And communication, yes it was a slight issue but not really the main problem that I had. I wasn't complaining strictly because I couldn't get a hold of him, which I could eventually, I'm complaining because of the product I received. Make sense?



    Derp.

  15. Dislikes madcad95, TheUnderFighter disliked this post
  16. #87
    martiandancer31's Avatar
    martiandancer31 is offline Front Towards Enemy



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Re: Terrible experience with DC Creations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio N00B View Post
    Cool video bro. Would watch again. Communication wasn't really the issue. But I appreciate the concern.
    what exactly was the problem then?

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio N00B View Post
    That was back in April. I contacted these guys about a replacement and we've been back and fourth for the past few months and I noticed that the communication was suspiciously lacking on their end. Here is the last email we exchanged. Please note the date.
    ??




  17. #88
    Audio N00B's Avatar
    Audio N00B is offline ...And Justice For All

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Terrible experience with DC Creations.

    Quote Originally Posted by -01limited- View Post
    and you're the one sitting at home without a box bitching on an internet forum when the main man has already sent you one for free and said he will send you another. And what are you doing? instead of calling, you're bleeding profusely out your vagina all over this thread. Why dont you hop up off here and make a simple phone call? Oh that would be to easy right? Dustin I would just close the thread and let it be over.
    There you go skimming through posts again. Oh you!



    Derp.

  18. #89
    Audio N00B's Avatar
    Audio N00B is offline ...And Justice For All

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Terrible experience with DC Creations.

    Quote Originally Posted by martiandancer31 View Post
    what exactly was the problem then?



    ??
    Refer to above post regarding communication, smrtgai.



    Derp.

  19. #90
    IonRL205's Avatar
    IonRL205 is offline DJ h4z4rdes IonRL205 is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Abilene, Texas
    Posts
    2,449
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

    Re: Terrible experience with DC Creations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio N00B View Post
    I dunno man. Maybe I'm a big fat liar? #sarcasm (did I do that right?)

    Initially I thought the PR was an issue because it didn't fit. But I remember measuring it after Dustin brought it up and it was correct. But AGAIN, it didn't fit. Talk to PSI or whoever makes their baskets about that one.

    And communication, yes it was a slight issue but not really the main problem that I had. I wasn't complaining strictly because I couldn't get a hold of him, which I could eventually, I'm complaining because of the product I received. Make sense?
    And he has offered again to send you another box but instead of accepting it you just keep on complaining about it. Your problem is solved, what more else do you want him to do?



    Headunit - Pioneer DEH-P8300UB
    Subs - None
    Sub Amp - 2x Crescendo 3kwp
    Front Stage - Polk Audio db651 Coaxial
    Front Amp - None

    Quote Originally Posted by zako View Post
    Most properly done 15 inch subwoofers are not suited for car audio use simply due to box size requirements.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My experience with DC Power Engineering
    By RHoughton1 in forum Buyer/Seller Feedback
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 08:19 PM
  2. Terrible experience with HiFi Sound Connection.com
    By SeaNile in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 06:21 PM
  3. So you are waffling between Best Buy install or DIY ? My recent experience with them
    By ChefJoe in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-25-2005, 10:31 PM
  4. My first experience with Peel & Seal as an FYI......
    By RobWiz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 04:48 PM
  5. Experience with Hi-Amp Alternators
    By Diabolic in forum Car Interior/Exterior Enhancements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2003, 12:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum