Closed Thread

Reload Thread: So...is there a reason you dissapeared on me?

Vis01 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So...is there a reason you dissapeared on me?

Hello, month or so ago we met up locally, you took some basic measurements of my blazer, and promised a reasonable delivery time frame of a design.. Instead, you ducked me.. Is there a specific reason? Do you no longer wish to do designs, or... The shame of it is- I was FULLY ready to pay you to do 5 different designs for my other 5 cars, AND open to discussing you potentially airbagging my mercedes, a job that could habe netted you a g or so easy..

Any reasoning, or...

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Re: So...is there a reason you dissapeared on me?

I switched to a new phone and lost old contact info do to water damage. I tried to search for your old name on here and couldn't find a way to contact you. So I was left with no contact for you. Remember I took the time out to do your design for you and before you paid, which was my idea.

I never ducked you or had any reason to duck you. However, if you feel that way there are plenty of designers that can work out your designs for you on here. There is also a place in Joplin that could do some great work on bagging your car and I can forward all that info.

I honestly figured you would have PMed, emailed, texted, or called long ago asking what was going on. My number is the same, however, I have no contact from you since I got this new phone which was 2-02-2012(which was mid day around lunch), I did not have a fully functional phone at the end January till the 2nd of February. If you need contact info for other designers or the place to do that bags just let me know and I would be more then happy to pass them along to you.

Vis01 is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Noooope, lol I was banned on here bud. Ill text ya. And to clarify TO ALL MEMBERS: HE DID NOT SCAM ME, NO MONEY WAS EXCHANGED! Sorry it came across that way.. thanks for clarification!

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vis01 View Post
    Noooope, lol I was banned on here bud. Ill text ya. And to clarify TO ALL MEMBERS: HE DID NOT SCAM ME, NO MONEY WAS EXCHANGED! Sorry it came across that way.. thanks for clarification!
    How do you get banned on this forum? It must take a bit of effort i would think lol.

No problems man, text me when ever you like.

Closed Thread