Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    323 Post(s)

Re: I'm officially back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    Thanks guys, and is great to be back. I seem to get tired a bit quick right now and loose focus here and there, but all in all I love it. I hated just sitting around, to much time to think and that never goes well..On the bright side the Jimmy may be getting a nasty 6th order wall haha.
    in for that

TEAM AUDIO TECHNIX
    TEAM SSC
    TEAM CADENCE
    Sold to: imtjnotu; ace_800; omegabunny crazykenkid Bought from: El_weenie; fasfocus00; retroaudioinc; f1mclarenagr; jason19; tone415; twizted859; noph33rracing; tony30cl; carlosg_313 Traded with: Micah_Jones; MikeOfTulsa
    Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Apparently I was called out, or called a goat fucker, or something. I really have no idea. Im just along for the ride at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by CRXBMPN View Post
    King James has nothing on King Sac!

30DZ is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Now that you're officially back, can you give me a new estimated time of completion? I tried to call you instead like you requested but, didn't get an answer and have to step out, so thought I'd post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    Doug emailed you after you emailed and I sent one a few hours later as well.

Amber is right. I bit off more then I could chew last week. I expected to be more active with everything and be able to at least pass on instructions but do to my medication I spent most of my time in bed or at the doc's office. We are only behind 3 enclosures right now and that is it. Blink and 30DZ your enclosures are two of the three that are behind at this time. I understand the frustration of this delay and I do apologize that this has taken longer then expected to get finished. We are getting ready to go pick up more wood in a few hours and get back to building. We are are working diligently to get caught up and get your enclosures out to you. Now that I am back I will be fully hands on so this should move rather quickly.

If any one needs more details on their enclosure and ship times. Please call and ask for Dustin. I will be more then happy to speak with you and get you all the details you need to ensure your enclosure is being taken care of.

OmegaBunny is online now Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    450 Post(s)

Welcome back, glad you are doing better and cleared to start working again. Take care of yourself so you do not reinjure it. Any idea how close my enclosure is to being completed?

2007 Black Diamond FJ Cruiser with Box built by Pro-Rabbit
    H/U Kenwood DNX6960
    Sub: 1-18" Zv3 with NS coils and cone Sub Amp: Mmats 2100.2
    Front Stage: Hybrid Audio L6 mids, SEAS Neo Tweets, SAX 100.4, RF 3sixty.2
    Bought From: Rio, davidtemple, Bassin Buick, Pro-Rabbit, Kangaroux, KyleBechtold Traded With: WhiteDragon551 Sold To: jdmeklove, Kpozr2, 97accordalpine

30DZ is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 30DZ View Post
    Now that you're officially back, can you give me a new estimated time of completion? I tried to call you instead like you requested but, didn't get an answer and have to step out, so thought I'd post here.

Thanks
    update please ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 30DZ View Post
    update please ?
    just send him an email. thats what i did and got a reply pretty quickly with an update. he said he has been busy trying to catch up so he hasn't been gettin on the forums all that much

6. Thanks 30DZ thanked for this post
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter
    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2522 Post(s)

Yea, I have not been on here much. I thought I would have time, but with trying to on top of the builds and still doing the rehab crap I have been a tad busy.

I think everyone has received emails/calls at this time. If not please call or email.

30DZ I returned your call and left you a message.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Tag List