Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reload Thread: Attention Everyone

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter
    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Re: Attention Everyone

Thank you for all the kind words of support.

I have had various back injuries before and I don't think they are anything to play around with so I am taking every precaution with this. However, that has delayed my return some what. I do plan on getting a few enclosures done tomorrow and that should put us back to being on time/track as we where weeks before we start rushing on the truck build.

Again, thank you to everyone for the kind words and well wishes.

kramer_212 is offline Music-Expression

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

oh goly, hope hes feeling better soon.

30DZ is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    I do plan on getting a few enclosures done tomorrow and that should put us back to being on time/track as we where weeks before we start rushing on the truck build.
    Will you be letting the ones know that are waiting for orders when to expect them? Even if it takes a while or you're not sure would be nice as just an update so people like me know that their order isn't forgotten or lost due to the unfortunate situation going on. I haven't received any update at all, or a reply to any of my e-mails or PM's I've sent. Would appreciate any acknowledgement at all that you guys haven't missed/forgotten me and my order is still in the queue.

4. Thanks binks.333.binks thanked for this post
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter
    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 30DZ View Post
    Will you be letting the ones know that are waiting for orders when to expect them? Even if it takes a while or you're not sure would be nice as just an update so people like me know that their order isn't forgotten or lost due to the unfortunate situation going on. I haven't received any update at all, or a reply to any of my e-mails or PM's I've sent. Would appreciate any acknowledgement at all that you guys haven't missed/forgotten me and my order is still in the queue.
    Yes that is what I plan on doing. I got some things done over the weekend and I'm trying my best to get caught on PMs now. I think I'm down to finishing 4 total enclosures and yours and blinks are 2 of the four. Look for a PM with in the hour guys. If you do not hear from my by the end of the day please pm/email/call and get on me to keep me on track. I hate being backed up like this and I hate even more that it is taking longer for me to get caught up. I guess I'm getting old. The recovery time seems to be much slower now then even just a few years ago when I would have just bounced right back with in days.

6. Thanks 30DZ thanked for this post
    30DZ is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for your reply, appreciate it.

Yes that is what I plan on doing. I got some things done over the weekend and I'm trying my best to get caught on PMs now. I think I'm down to finishing 4 total enclosures and yours and blinks are 2 of the four. Look for a PM with in the hour guys. If you do not hear from my by the end of the day please pm/email/call and get on me to keep me on track. I hate being backed up like this and I hate even more that it is taking longer for me to get caught up. I guess I'm getting old. The recovery time seems to be much slower now then even just a few years ago when I would have just bounced right back with in days.

30DZ is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

update?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3