Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: a long needed shop.

Quote Originally Posted by stevew007 View Post
    well let us all know when the grand opening is
    x2 can't wait to see the shop!!!!
    mike...try to carry hifonics, diamond, or kicker which makes stuff affordable and great product such as zapco, focal and rainbow!
    Last edited by Nismofreak; 01-15-2008 at 08:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So how is the shop coming along mike?

IDSkoT is offline Resonating Reticular

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good luck, man. We need more competent install shops.

Now designing / building boxes.
    (Only building sealed and aero port boxes.)
    PM me.

Feedback Thread

Refs: MSW Danny, atsaubrey (great seller), ampjunkielikeme, wgsj_fortvalley, tEh koRnDog, bad @SS chevy, Nismos14 (who is the man. )

ALL THAT BASS is offline DO YOU THINK YOU CAN??

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nismofreak View Post
    So how is the shop coming along mike?
    Hey Tom, Its a slow progression, I gotta make sure I make all the right moves, I'm in negotiation on a lease agreement right now, just getting all the final numbers nailed down so I can get the loan I need at the rate I will be able to afford. Its coming, slowly but surly..If all goes well Friday I'll sign the lease, and start the renovations on the building, and hopefully have my doors open for business by the end of Feb. At least partially open...haha

Mike

yes sir, all day everyday.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IDSkoT View Post
    Good luck, man. We need more competent install shops.
    Thanks IDSkot...I'm hoping that I can make a difference on the car audio circuit in Colorado. As it stands right now, its pretty limited...those that do have systems, don't attend the shows, The show format is quite honestly boring, so I'll try a few different things and different tactics to get everyone involved in one way or another..

Thanks again
    Mike

stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ALL THAT BASS View Post
    Hey Tom, Its a slow progression, I gotta make sure I make all the right moves, I'm in negotiation on a lease agreement right now, just getting all the final numbers nailed down so I can get the loan I need at the rate I will be able to afford. Its coming, slowly but surly..If all goes well Friday I'll sign the lease, and start the renovations on the building, and hopefully have my doors open for business by the end of Feb. At least partially open...haha

Mike
    like i said i will help you out with remodeling your shop.that's all I have been doing my whole life if building house's and doing remodel's i should of stayed in school. oh yeah guess who just bought lenny's meter so when you do the opening at the shop we can setup a free test and tune day just to hang out and see what kind of people will show up

REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ALL THAT BASS View Post

Mike
    haha. Can't wait to see the place. What gear you decided to carry?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gear is still not final, but you know I'll be rockin KICKER for sure...at least their subs..not a huge fan of the zx amps. I have a few other companies in mind, but nothing nailed down for sure as of yet..gear is the easy part when that time comes.. I did replace the solo x 18's in the burban though...I put the 08 spairs in..I like the look..I cant tell if theres any improvement on spl or sq yet..I just swapped 'em tonight, I'll play 'em all day tomorrow and get 'em nice n loose and see what they do.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

like i said i will help you out with remodeling your shop.that's all I have been doing my whole life if building house's and doing remodel's i should of stayed in school. oh yeah guess who just bought lenny's meter so when you do the opening at the shop we can setup a free test and tune day just to hang out and see what kind of people will show up
    Hey Steve, thats great on the new purchase man!! Once I know for sure that I'm gettin the place I may take you up on the help offer, and for sure a free test and tune day for the grand opening..I think that might be a huge deal to get things kicked off for the season. Has anyone heard anything about dash works re-opening? I heard the diciest/ex-owner's old lady is re-opening the joint in the same location.. anyone have any inside poop on this deal?

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I have not heard anything about dashworks! I was thinking if we started to do the free test and tune a few hours before a show to get people pump up .it might help with getting people involed more.maybe once they find out how loud they are they my want to join in.

REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

on yeah those new 08 x's are sexxy man i luv the look

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

on yeah those new 08 x's are sexxy man i luv the look
    x2..The new kicker line looks nice

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just add a new pic to my album with the 08 solo-X's. After a long day of playin music those bad boys are pretty well broke in. I need to get back in there and re-adjust my gains with the scope and re-tune everything again. I remembered to to turn the gain down for the very rear doors this time, so those spkrs dont distort anymore..lol!! FRIED 4 tweets and a pair of 5's hahaha Kicker loves me..

Talked with the real estate agent this evening, so far the owner of the building is being a jackass and wont agree to my terms, I gave him the weekend to think about it, if he wont agree...back to searching for a location I go..I REALLY like this spot though.. 6K sq ft mostly all bay....Gotta say I'm lovin it!! I'll know more Monday and update everyone on the status. Hopefully he will come to his senses and get this **** lease signed already..people are already startin to get their tax returns..and thats money I'm missin out on **** it!! HAHA

PEACE!!!!
    Mike

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just added a new pic to my album with the 08 solo-X's. After a long day of playin music those bad boys are pretty well broke in. I need to get back in there and re-adjust my gains with the scope and re-tune everything again. I remembered to to turn the gain down for the very rear doors this time, so those speakers don't distort anymore..lol!! FRIED 4 tweets and a pair of 5's hahaha Kicker loves me..

Talked with the real estate agent this evening, so far the owner of the building is being a jackass and wont agree to my terms, I gave him the weekend to think about it, if he wont agree...back to searching for a location I go..I REALLY like this spot though.. 6K sq ft mostly all bay....Gotta say I'm lovin it!! I'll know more Monday and update everyone on the status. Hopefully he will come to his senses and get this **** lease signed already..people are already startin to get their tax returns..and thats money I'm missin out on **** it!! HAHA

PEACE!!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

loved the new solo x subs. Your system is loud and clean!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast