Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Weekly Car Show in San Antonio

gckless is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Weekly Car Show in San Antonio

So, there's a car show right down the road from me every Saturday night here in SA. They have it at a gas station, and all sorts of cars show up. I try to get out there every other week at least, but this was the first time going in like a month. If anyone is down here, it's a pretty cool show with some chill people, I'd recommend going. If anyone does roll through, let me know, this is something to do before grabbing a beer or two. Anyway, took the camera down there, I'll throw these pictures up here. Some are better than others. I'll explain the ones I feel need it, and try to get down there more often. This is 6Jul2013:

This isn't a good picture, but this truck was featured in the magazine Truckin':

This truck was bagged riding on 32's, had a blowthrough with two 15" Kickers, and enough fiberglass to build another vehicle:

Quote Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

Dat Build Log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2566-1999-Chevrolet-Blazer&highlight=1999+blazer

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Re: Weekly Car Show in San Antonio

Roadsters!

Mustang row:

She needs a blower poking through the hood:

Last edited by gckless; 07-07-2013 at 03:14 PM.

15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

Dat Build Log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2566-1999-Chevrolet-Blazer&highlight=1999+blazer

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Rollin in style:

I fell in love with this:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Some pictures from last night:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Stupid 10 picture limit....

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Closed Thread