Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Shows near Tulsa?

bryce81093 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon32 Shows near Tulsa?

Hey, I leave in the Tulsa area and I love car audio and would love to go a car audio show but I can't drive very far. Any clue on where and when there will be any shows in the area? And if so is there any fee to get in? Thanks.

DoesDad is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Re: Shows near Tulsa?

Car Toys right by Walmart over on 68th and Memorial has some kind of show going on all the time. Mainly little rinky dink SPL shows but sometimes they're pretty fun. Vendor on here pro-rabbit (Dustin) owns a place called DC Creations in OKC. He usually knows what's going on. Builds excellent boxes too. I'm on my third one...

3. Thanks bryce81093 thanked for this post
    pocket5s is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Shows near Tulsa?

There are some MECA events in the region, but most are in the Durant area. In September there is a show here in tulsa put on by Mark Eldridge (multi world champ SQ competitor) that is meca, and last year he added IASCA as some of us needed an iasca show. I think he is going to keep iasca this year as well. The show is a charity event for Folds Of Honor Foundation based in OKC. Last year it was held at the Car Toys facility on memorial.

Gary Biggs (multi-champ sq competitor now repping for rockford fosgate I believe) has worked some kind of series with dealers in the region for some iasca shows this season. I haven't seen any details yet, other than there were a possible 10 shows planned. I believe they were going to be in Tulsa, OKC, west Arkansas, etc.

The meca shows you will see posted on meca's website as they become available (mecacaraudio.com). iasca shows, well at the moment you have to follow their facebook page and hope you see them. There is a new website in the works and it has been largely done, but it hasn't gone live yet.

Closed Thread