Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Show/ Comp at HOOTERS in Spingfield, IL. June 5th by Sundown One NIGHT SHOW!

kylediablo is offline 17 & certified

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Show/ Comp at HOOTERS in Spingfield, IL. June 5th by Sundown One NIGHT SHOW!

Another car show/ competition that will be going on at Hooters june 5th 2010/ Show is put on by Sundown One and Grounded customs. PM me for more info. I will post up the flyer after it get in scanned.

All Proceeds benefiting American CAncer Society. Hosted by GRounded Customs Auto Club at the Crowne Plaza and Hooters

Registration in 12:00 to 4:30pm . 3000 S. Dirksen Parkway, Springfield, IL 62703
    Registration Fee is $10 Per vehicle. First 75 participants will recive a free event T- shirt

Cruise will begin departure between 5:30 and 6:00 PM. through town and back to the Crowne Plaza

Burnout contest at 7:30 PM. Sound Competition at 8:30pm
    Event times may extend due to amount of participants. Events held in hooters parking lot.

Me and all of my customers vehicle will meet in the shopko parking lot @ 3:30 if interested

TEAM DTF
    94' Yukon.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION.....soon to be 12 15's
    99 Silverado
    Subs: (4) Treo SSX 15s
    Amp: (2) Stetsom 14k2d
    Batts: (10) Treo SSX100b batts
    Alts: (4) Tejcurrent 230
    Highs: 8 sets of various high end Boston

BigJoker is offline Team D.O.A V.P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Show/ Comp at HOOTERS in Spingfield, IL. June 5th by Sundown One NIGHT SHOW!

Team D.O.A is going to be in MO visiting DJ the first week of June.

refs---gl0ck,unbonyr,xxxpower,sundownz,C5,psych0ticnemes1 ,RydHy3845,DrumProdigy83,Mlstrass,j3bus2k3,chaarli eee,khail19,tapout,sleepyjr,CRXBMPN,skeptikal,head bussaboi,blove1991,jbizzle,DJ,Jonny101abc,rival904 ,popwarhomie

neutral---djman37,team h&k,sxpimpin

do not deal with Belunt or hotcarl.

9515ROB is offline TEAM DTF

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Re: Show/ Comp at HOOTERS in Spingfield, IL. June 5th by Sundown One NIGHT SHOW!

if u guys are gonna come down 4 any comp it needs to be this 1 this is the big 1 of the year 4 us its gonna b a big show and i dont think any 1 around here is gonna be able to compete with it

still have alot of stuff i need to invest in

880prs/Front-Hybrid Audio Technology Legatia L8 L3 L1v2 3-way/Sub- 3 blown MB Quart RLP-304 shallow mount 12s/Sub Amp- Visonik v2908/4ch- DD C4a

REFS: B:Louisiana_CRX, amartin_72, SPL KID, Bhhong, K_schutte, Fraze, hllywood29, Andrew_as,S:Jh8909 ,info,teenT:robertawdgsx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

bump for the biggest show around here all year...even tho i might not be there

880prs/Front-Hybrid Audio Technology Legatia L8 L3 L1v2 3-way/Sub- 3 blown MB Quart RLP-304 shallow mount 12s/Sub Amp- Visonik v2908/4ch- DD C4a

REFS: B:Louisiana_CRX, amartin_72, SPL KID, Bhhong, K_schutte, Fraze, hllywood29, Andrew_as,S:Jh8909 ,info,teenT:robertawdgsx

gqqse13 is offline Team Solo

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

kyle you know me and a few local cars will head your way to kick it with you jeremy and cj

08 tc.....reppin' orange and blue; 2010 DUB Memphis Best Scion & Best 2-Door Street

hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

kyle likes fat girls fyi

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^^^ doesn't surprise me lol

08 tc.....reppin' orange and blue; 2010 DUB Memphis Best Scion & Best 2-Door Street

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The fat girls like Kyle's afro mullet!

hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annarbor84 View Post
    The fat girls like Kyle's afro mullet!
    LMAO it matches theyre pubic area

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

new headunit should be in and installed by next weekend; just gotta figure out how to tune it with this one (my d3 crashed on me yesterday; so if anyone wants to buy one cheap to send off to pioneer to get fixed leme know )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How are they metering? I hope no issues with the cops this time. And they are giving out trophies? How are the classes setup?

alex95sl2 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

any updates on this guys i check the weather and it spoused to be bad ? what r the classes and **** and cost and stuff

REFS. caco- banging exploer,derrick824,ridnclean, alot more

ca - http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=361414 mk_ alot more

ebay-same name

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alex95sl2 View Post
    any updates on this guys i check the weather and it spoused to be bad ? what r the classes and **** and cost and stuff
    I called and talked to the lady at Sundown 1 today, everything sounded like it was a go. $10 I believe is the cost to enter, last time they metered outlaw on the glass, I am assuming it will be the same. The weather looks pretty **** sketchy though....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

this was by far the best comp ever

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 9515ROB View Post
    this was by far the best comp ever
    Surprised you remember anything at all brah

Closed Thread