Convert videos for portable devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, etc
As a movie fans, I have tried many, many, different video converters before, and have never been completely glad like this time. Because this time Google brings me a surprise, it sends me a most wonderful video converter I’ve ever seen. This lovely gadget is called Pavtube Video Converter, which has performed beautifully for all things I've needed it to do, especially for it can work on the TiVo files recorded by my DVR. Its functions are so intuitive that I have not referred to the help menu once. It absolutely brings me great convenience, therefore I’d like to share its simple operation steps with all of you, and hope it can give helps to those people who are in needs.
1. Download, install and run it
As soon as you launched it, the following interface will show up.
2. Import video files, set output format and destination folder
Click button “Add” to load the video files you want to convert from your PC. Then, you will see such an interface as below, you can click the drop-down list of “Format” to select the output format and press the output folder to decide where to place the resulted files. Moreover, if you want to combine multiple files into a single file, you can tick “Merge into one file”.
3. Set advanced settings
Suppose you are good at adjusting audio and video parameters, then you can press “Settings” button to do this. You can reset all the items on the following window, like codec, bit rate, frame rate and so on.
After all the necessary settings are ready, you can click button “Convert” to start the conversion. Pavtube video converter can give you an estimated size of the final generated file, so that you can know if you have enough space to save the output files. Moreover, you will see it also shows you clearly about how much time it has spent or how much time it will possibly cost to convert the rest part. The converting window is as below:
As soon as the conversion is completed, you can click “Open” button to find out the generated files easily. And then put them to you iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, or any other portable devices for playback, or add to video editors for editing, or inset to PPT for presentation, etc. In brief, you can do whatever you want with the output videos as you like.
PS: Some more features I have found in the use of Pavtube Video Converter.
1. Audio and video match very well.
2. It supports inputting various video/audio formats, even image formats.
3. Fast conversion speed with excellent quality.
4. Allow you add different sorts of watermarks, including text, images, GIF animations, videos.
5. Merge multiple files into one file.
6. Take place of the original audio with your specified audio.
7. It provides lots of special effects, like simple gauss blur, aged film, invert, flip color, gray and simple laplacian sharpen.
8. Its built-in codec will not install any codec on your computer, so as to avoid the unexpected codec problem.