mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Re: Gorilla Audio presents DB-Freeze November 1st in Macomb,IL

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    LOL

yes, ur gay stripe

I knew you liked em wide and black- but to put it on your car!?!?!?!

bwahahaha
    I can't say a word about his car being gay since mine takes the prize for that, but at least HE was at the show

maybe he's advertising with that stripe

hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mlstrass View Post
    I can't say a word about his car being gay since mine takes the prize for that, but at least HE was at the show

maybe he's advertising with that stripe
    hey im just trying to get you a new guy man. if you dont want the help just let me know

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

9515ROB is offline TEAM DTF

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

well im deffently going to have to do something differnt its hard to keep up with every 1 in my class when they are doing 50s and up and im at a 43...i guess i will have to get another 15 and wall the stang thankfully i got all winter to get it all together and hopefully be ready for next season

still have alot of stuff i need to invest in

880prs/Front-Hybrid Audio Technology Legatia L8 L3 L1v2 3-way/Sub- 3 blown MB Quart RLP-304 shallow mount 12s/Sub Amp- Visonik v2908/4ch- DD C4a

REFS: B:Louisiana_CRX, amartin_72, SPL KID, Bhhong, K_schutte, Fraze, hllywood29, Andrew_as,S:Jh8909 ,info,teenT:robertawdgsx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 9515ROB View Post
    well im deffently going to have to do something differnt its hard to keep up with every 1 in my class when they are doing 50s and up and im at a 43...i guess i will have to get another 15 and wall the stang thankfully i got all winter to get it all together and hopefully be ready for next season
    start tearing the car apart son!!! REBUILD TIMEEEEEE!!!!

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hazardous0388 View Post
    start tearing the car apart son!!! REBUILD TIMEEEEEE!!!!
    im going to start after christmas so i have some extra money but im about to buy a blown 9515G

880prs/Front-Hybrid Audio Technology Legatia L8 L3 L1v2 3-way/Sub- 3 blown MB Quart RLP-304 shallow mount 12s/Sub Amp- Visonik v2908/4ch- DD C4a

REFS: B:Louisiana_CRX, amartin_72, SPL KID, Bhhong, K_schutte, Fraze, hllywood29, Andrew_as,S:Jh8909 ,info,teenT:robertawdgsx

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh lawdy....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annarbor84 View Post
    Oh lawdy....
    oh come on...lol

we just need to get a real wall in the stang and he will put up some numbers. or a smaller box with the 15 in the trunk...maybe around 3.5 cu ft??? which i know would put his numbers up at least 2-3 db which would also keep him out of a mod class with a single sub. and still sound great.

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

oh come on...lol

we just need to get a real wall in the stang and he will put up some numbers. or a smaller box with the 15 in the trunk...maybe around 3.5 cu ft??? which i know would put his numbers up at least 2-3 db which would also keep him out of a mod class with a single sub. and still sound great.
    I would say wall it and be done with it/ With a good wall and some decent power, I dont see it being an issue to get a 150+ in the stang.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

im going all out im going to wall it **** have n a box in the trunk i already had that before until my buddys dad backed into my quarter panel and i had to cut it out so they could get to the panel

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 9515ROB View Post
    im going all out im going to wall it **** have n a box in the trunk i already had that before until my buddys dad backed into my quarter panel and i had to cut it out so they could get to the panel
    thats just bad luck.

i use to have to build all my boxes for my 15s in my trunk in my old car.

you could still get loud with proper enclosure testing in the trunk with a single 15. defffffiantly possible. theres a guy on termpro doing over a 152+ in the trunk of a grand am with two 10s without sealing off the trunk from the back seats.

mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

just do the wall and don't look back. You can get loud with a single sub in a comp style set up, but for beating on it daily cone area/motor strength is the key.

Unless you're TommyK then you just get loud with every single sub set up you do...

stewie is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ya since once you wall it you cant look back out the window

Brian Stewart
    Team Cactus Sounds
    PART OF TEAM TMH
    2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse
    2 CACTUS SOUNDS ELT 12
    2 CS 9000
    4 DD9512s
    2009 STREET A NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION 156.5

tommyk90 is offline THE WHOLE THING!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mlstrass View Post
    just do the wall and don't look back. You can get loud with a single sub in a comp style set up, but for beating on it daily cone area/motor strength is the key.

Unless you're TommyK then you just get loud with every single sub set up you do...

I'm just good like that.

Team Kicker (R.I.P.)
    Team Sundown
    Team Maxxsonics
    Team XS Power
    Team DD
    Team Audio Technix
    Team B2 Audio
    Team Mechman
    Team Tantric Sounds

2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion
    2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, DB1, S2, S3, S4)

One DD 9510 powered by two Sundown SAZ-2500's
    Kicker KS tweeters, MB Quart 5.25's active on an MB Quart DSC480
    Kicker wiring throughout.

S.B.C. is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

oh come on...lol

I heard you were hooking up batts backwards and throwing sparks @ the show

Dont go burning that thing down

1st Incriminator Audio Rep in the US
    Team SBC
    Team IA

The Streetbeat Customz Alternator Line is now Available!
    Refs - ssackett- parker g - forceww- slam- dbman150-annarbor84 - kylediablo - theMessenjah44 - Korn4life - One Bad MOFO -CrazyKenKid -Buck- Itnelavffej- Phemps - Flex'd- jnralp00 - brandonbm- AudioXtremes- 1phatclipse Strakele- bassaholic- Curse - Owners1-Villeza1-jf2oo6- DaRevrin- DDbump - adixon816 and 30 others

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i didnt do that at the show lol. the day before.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast