Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 46 to 51 of 51

Reload Thread: Springfield, IL Caraudio Show Sundown One

  1. #46
    theMessenjah44's Avatar
    theMessenjah44 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central IL
    Posts
    1,380
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Springfield, IL Caraudio Show Sundown One

    Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    I'm starting to think you guys are actually loud. Heard one guy wanted to jump out of the fur mobile on Saturday.
    one of the few people brave enough to get in it, haha



    Bought from: jamesw, dave_damage, ampjunkielikeme, JuicyJeff
    Sold to: DaBeholder, ampjunkielikeme, ax600, shackel. Worked with Rio

    Team Edge Customs

    Last year: '05 Ford Escape - Alpine 7995 - AllTsunami 1/0 - C&D batt 15" IA Warden (2) Audiopipe AQX-3500.1's at 1/4 ohm 151.3 outlaw
    This year: '92 Mazda 323 - C&D batt Batcap 4k, (6) Powerbass 15's (250rms each) (1) Audiopipe AQX-3500.1's at 1.3 ohm 152 outlaw
    Currently rebuilding Mazda with (4) American Bass HD 15's in a wall, 157?




  2. #47
    TurdFergueson2's Avatar
    TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.



    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Springfield, IL Caraudio Show Sundown One

    I heard who it was, but he sold me a fuse holder a couple weeks ago so I gotta be nice

    I gotta work on my far less loud trunk setup. My DC alt more than likely won't be here by the CACO show, So I gotta roll with a stock alt. I'll be happy as long as I'm louder than last year.



    Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

  3. #48
    Annnarbor84's Avatar
    Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Live with your girl!!!
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Springfield, IL Caraudio Show Sundown One

    Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    I heard who it was, but he sold me a fuse holder a couple weeks ago so I gotta be nice

    I gotta work on my far less loud trunk setup. My DC alt more than likely won't be here by the CACO show, So I gotta roll with a stock alt. I'll be happy as long as I'm louder than last year.




  4. #49
    kylediablo's Avatar
    kylediablo is offline 17 & certified



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    chatham, il.
    Posts
    602
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Springfield, IL Caraudio Show Sundown One

    Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    I heard who it was, but he sold me a fuse holder a couple weeks ago so I gotta be nice
    haha wasnt me i never got in it



    TEAM DTF
    94' Yukon.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION.....soon to be 12 15's
    99 Silverado
    Subs: (4) Treo SSX 15s
    Amp: (2) Stetsom 14k2d
    Batts: (10) Treo SSX100b batts
    Alts: (4) Tejcurrent 230
    Highs: 8 sets of various high end Boston

  5. #50
    TurdFergueson2's Avatar
    TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.



    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Springfield, IL Caraudio Show Sundown One

    Quote Originally Posted by annarbor84 View Post
    I'm just messing with you man........ I've been in all 3 cars maybe once or twice.



    Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

  6. #51
    Annnarbor84's Avatar
    Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Live with your girl!!!
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Springfield, IL Caraudio Show Sundown One

    Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    I'm just messing with you man........ I've been in all 3 cars maybe once or twice.
    Mike's car is loud as fuck, and that Ric Flair song didn't help any




Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum