Reload Thread: DBDrag @ Radio Doctor, Madison, WI

GearGuy2001 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: DBDrag @ Radio Doctor, Madison, WI

Quote Originally Posted by Corey J. View Post
    My van is weak ..........Ask AudioAnonymous ! It was a great show , except for Thee Mike Hughes crashed his New Ninja 1400z (?) . He was doing well over 90 and then tried to slow it down but couldnt do it in time before he hit a fire hydrant ! He has 13 stiches and a bruise to his ego ! Glad to see he was alright though !
    Probably doesn't help when you post it on CA lol

But it is good to hear that he is alright
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta View Post
    ah man i wish i would have asked you for a demo too then. I probly won't go to any shows though that aren't in Madison.
    You should try to make it to a big show at least once, Oshkosh will be my first 3x (one-day) event and I'm looking forward to it. Usually 3x events are 1x Saturday and 2x Sunday.

Also next show I have the Silver Grand Marquis, don't be afraid to ask for a demo, my car isn't for the numbers hence why my box is tuned to 34hz.

Team D.O.A.
    2009 BMW 335xi
    System to come?
    References: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4811364

grimreper912003 is offline <- getting a jAy eL 21W8

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm glad I missed that. That would be hard to see.

Bought/trade: TheLow, Nova76, nate2587, Black3SQ, hessdawg, Rockmo, kovemaster559, GearGuy2001, Bones22, dbman150, notoriousroc1, fasfocus00, canyouhearmatt, pelekeliko, Plyer3, justadork2u, sundownz,kasimo420, Zeuslicious, reynardmc22, Haunz, ciaonzo x2, 350Regal x2, Worstenemy453, woofercooker x2, annarbor84, 99Bonney, K_Schutte + MORE

Sold to: illbmeubu, MTXman, sctattooer, MTX520, AlexJB, dropped mazda, annarbor84
    Nova76 Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.

bigchili is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

gangsta you gota come to oshkosh show you left before i got there with my van not as loud as coreys but getting closer you could sit in my van anytime during shows

Corey J. is offline Not loud enough....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

chilis van is sick loud ........great build ! Very impressed , now get those batts wired up and get that 60 ! Bet it was a nice ride home , LOL

2008 and 2009 National Champion SS5+
    Certified score - 165.0 dash + 165.5 in kick
    Team Kinetik
    Memphis Car Audio

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Corey J. View Post
    chilis van is sick loud ........great build ! Very impressed , now get those batts wired up and get that 60 ! Bet it was a nice ride home , LOL
    The first burp from your van made me jump a little. Lol

Bought/trade: TheLow, Nova76, nate2587, Black3SQ, hessdawg, Rockmo, kovemaster559, GearGuy2001, Bones22, dbman150, notoriousroc1, fasfocus00, canyouhearmatt, pelekeliko, Plyer3, justadork2u, sundownz,kasimo420, Zeuslicious, reynardmc22, Haunz, ciaonzo x2, 350Regal x2, Worstenemy453, woofercooker x2, annarbor84, 99Bonney, K_Schutte + MORE

Sold to: illbmeubu, MTXman, sctattooer, MTX520, AlexJB, dropped mazda, annarbor84
    Nova76 Scammer

Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.

bigchili is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

not to bad once i got up to 80 it really smoothed out nice had to slow abit for corners though thanks #1 got to find some more money to wire these babyies up today

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigchili View Post
    not to bad once i got up to 80 it really smoothed out nice had to slow abit for corners though thanks #1 got to find some more money to wire these babyies up today
    I forgot to say thanks for letting be stick my head in your van lol.

Nova76 Scammer

mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin buick View Post
    I blew a sub when i got there, you do not want nor need to see me demo a single 15 in a ten cube box, it was nothing pretty to see. I was ashamed to compete to be honest, my second sub gave out shortly after on the way home. Plan for Oshkosh, I will be reconing this week, so should be more pleasurable then.
    Matt how'd you blow a sub? Bad weekend for DOA as moneybags blew his 12's doing a demo Saturday

10cubes is about right as I was playing a pair of mine in 18cubes for 4+ weeks when I was having the amp problem and didn't know it

bumpin buick is offline Science is everything

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dang. i just got back from there. I only got to stay for about 40 mins because i have to work. This was my first car show i've ever been too. I wish i had seen this thread earlier. Anyways, it was just an akward situation for me kinda. The only person i knew there was my brother who was with me. And i wasn't gonna compete. And i felt wierd to ask people for demo's. But ****, that blue van was ****ing insane. I was standing like 10 feet away and he burped it and it made me jump. It was like almost as loud as mine on the inside. He hit 165 db. And then later this one dude in a dark red cobalt was playing his 2 15's. It flexed his car like crazy. And i got to stick my head in the window. It was the loudest car i've every got to sit in. Then i asked some dude in a dark red tahoe if i could get a demo and he was just like "mine isn't even loud." lol.

Now that i know about these shows, i can't wait to go to the next one. I'm gonna try to do some competition. I want to see how loud my car is.
    Quote Originally Posted by mlstrass View Post
    Matt how'd you blow a sub? Bad weekend for DOA as moneybags blew his 12's doing a demo Saturday

10cubes is about right as I was playing a pair of mine in 18cubes for 4+ weeks when I was having the amp problem and didn't know it
    Got a bad recone from a dude at DC who Rusty let go. Rusty was great as he called me up to apologize and I got fresh recones last week. But I needed something to put up numbers for the time being and used them for as long as they would last.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

godhatescivics is offline 2 18s in a cobalt what?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Dang. i just got back from there. I only got to stay for about 40 mins because i have to work. This was my first car show i've ever been too. I wish i had seen this thread earlier. Anyways, it was just an akward situation for me kinda. The only person i knew there was my brother who was with me. And i wasn't gonna compete. And i felt wierd to ask people for demo's. But ****, that blue van was ****ing insane. I was standing like 10 feet away and he burped it and it made me jump. It was like almost as loud as mine on the inside. He hit 165 db. And then later this one dude in a dark red cobalt was playing his 2 15's. It flexed his car like crazy. And i got to stick my head in the window. It was the loudest car i've every got to sit in. Then i asked some dude in a dark red tahoe if i could get a demo and he was just like "mine isn't even loud." lol.

Now that i know about these shows, i can't wait to go to the next one. I'm gonna try to do some competition. I want to see how loud my car is.
    tis was 2 18s boy

REFSthee michael hughes crxbumpin ssackett rustywca pshcyoacoustics roadquakerebel s-saudio cruisin22z bumpinbuick atsaubrey
    TEAM SUNDOWN
    TEAM LETHAL BEATS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^^^^ this guy is a douche canoe

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

godhatescivics is offline 2 18s in a cobalt what?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin buick View Post

^^^^ this guy is a douche canoe
    lol but it flexs good and ill be back sat evening

REFSthee michael hughes crxbumpin ssackett rustywca pshcyoacoustics roadquakerebel s-saudio cruisin22z bumpinbuick atsaubrey
    TEAM SUNDOWN
    TEAM LETHAL BEATS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godhatescivics View Post
    lol but it flexs good and ill be back sat evening
    lol so I can wake your *** up again, least this time you guys only have a three minute drive to the show from Mike's

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3