Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43

Reload Thread: DBDrag @ Radio Doctor, Madison, WI

  1. #16
    Corey J.'s Avatar
    Corey J. is offline Not loud enough....



    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Madison,Wi
    Posts
    866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDrag @ Radio Doctor, Madison, WI

    GL in SS3-4 , and cant wait to see everyone tomorrow ......... Id still be upset to not see a good turnout from DOA ..........



    2008 and 2009 National Champion SS5+
    Certified score - 165.0 dash + 165.5 in kick
    Team Kinetik
    Memphis Car Audio





  2. #17
    Boomboy's Avatar
    Boomboy is offline Team D.O.A

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDrag @ Radio Doctor, Madison, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by bumpin buick View Post
    Jeremy wont pull up until 10 then setup wont be complete and stuff wont start till after 11, save me a spot if you get there early though lol
    will do...
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey J. View Post
    GL in SS3-4 , and cant wait to see everyone tomorrow ......... Id still be upset to not see a good turnout from DOA ..........
    lol dont get your hopes up



    Don't Race Unless Its With Bass
    Team D.O.A(And Proud Of It)
    Team CACO

  3. #18
    GearGuy2001's Avatar
    GearGuy2001 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Beloit, IL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: DBDrag @ Radio Doctor, Madison, WI

    Prolly heading out in a few, try and be there around 930-10



    Team D.O.A.
    2009 BMW 335xi
    System to come?
    References: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4811364

  4. #19
    Boomboy's Avatar
    Boomboy is offline Team D.O.A

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDrag @ Radio Doctor, Madison, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by GearGuy2001 View Post
    Prolly heading out in a few, try and be there around 930-10
    see you there



    Don't Race Unless Its With Bass
    Team D.O.A(And Proud Of It)
    Team CACO

  5. #20
    headlesskoopa's Avatar
    headlesskoopa is offline Team D.O.A



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    chicago il
    Posts
    894
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDrag @ Radio Doctor, Madison, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by Corey J. View Post
    GL in SS3-4 , and cant wait to see everyone tomorrow ......... Id still be upset to not see a good turnout from DOA ..........
    local shop is holding an event and there will be a shop that talks a lots of **** there so team doa will do what ever it takes to make them look stupid (not the shop hosting the event but a shop that will show up) , we are sorry we cant make it



    2008 chevy tahoe
    HU premier 880prs
    2 autoteks mm4000.1 ( both need to be repaired )
    2 sundown saz1500d until other amps get fixed (150.00 sealed legal).
    1 autotek mm100.4
    1 set of comps per front door crunch gp 6.5
    oem in rear
    4 RD alphas v3 18s in a 3rd row wall built by mlstrass
    5 diehard marine batts. 3 in the rear 2 in the front
    dual alt kit by DC power. for now
    2 bottles of super glue for rear view mirror




  6. #21
    Gangsta's Avatar
    Gangsta is offline Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDrag @ Radio Doctor, Madison, WI

    Dang. i just got back from there. I only got to stay for about 40 mins because i have to work. This was my first car show i've ever been too. I wish i had seen this thread earlier. Anyways, it was just an akward situation for me kinda. The only person i knew there was my brother who was with me. And i wasn't gonna compete. And i felt wierd to ask people for demo's. But ****, that blue van was ****ing insane. I was standing like 10 feet away and he burped it and it made me jump. It was like almost as loud as mine on the inside. He hit 165 db. And then later this one dude in a dark red cobalt was playing his 2 15's. It flexed his car like crazy. And i got to stick my head in the window. It was the loudest car i've every got to sit in. Then i asked some dude in a dark red tahoe if i could get a demo and he was just like "mine isn't even loud." lol.

    Now that i know about these shows, i can't wait to go to the next one. I'm gonna try to do some competition. I want to see how loud my car is.



    2001 Mustang
    2 12" Alpine Type-R's - RF T1000.1 BD - 4.7 cubes @ 32 hz - Kinetic HC800 - Kicker 1/0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e6PpQYsI6w

  7. #22
    Boomboy's Avatar
    Boomboy is offline Team D.O.A

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDrag @ Radio Doctor, Madison, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta View Post
    Dang. i just got back from there. I only got to stay for about 40 mins because i have to work. This was my first car show i've ever been too. I wish i had seen this thread earlier. Anyways, it was just an akward situation for me kinda. The only person i knew there was my brother who was with me. And i wasn't gonna compete. And i felt wierd to ask people for demo's. But ****, that blue van was ****ing insane. I was standing like 10 feet away and he burped it and it made me jump. It was like almost as loud as mine on the inside. He hit 165 db. And then later this one dude in a dark red cobalt was playing his 2 15's. It flexed his car like crazy. And i got to stick my head in the window. It was the loudest car i've every got to sit in. Then i asked some dude in a dark red tahoe if i could get a demo and he was just like "mine isn't even loud." lol.

    Now that i know about these shows, i can't wait to go to the next one. I'm gonna try to do some competition. I want to see how loud my car is.
    glad you liked it, ya coreys van is loud as hell, loudest in wi still...if you want to hear some really loud cars go to the 3x show in oshkosh next week



    Don't Race Unless Its With Bass
    Team D.O.A(And Proud Of It)
    Team CACO

  8. #23
    Corey J.'s Avatar
    Corey J. is offline Not loud enough....



    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Madison,Wi
    Posts
    866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDrag @ Radio Doctor, Madison, WI

    My van is weak ..........Ask AudioAnonymous ! It was a great show , except for Thee Mike Hughes crashed his New Ninja 1400z (?) . He was doing well over 90 and then tried to slow it down but couldnt do it in time before he hit a fire hydrant ! He has 13 stiches and a bruise to his ego ! Glad to see he was alright though !



    2008 and 2009 National Champion SS5+
    Certified score - 165.0 dash + 165.5 in kick
    Team Kinetik
    Memphis Car Audio


  9. #24
    Patrick Simmons's Avatar
    Patrick Simmons is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,053
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDrag @ Radio Doctor, Madison, WI

    I was going to make the trip up there but my son was sick all weekend. I missed the Zion show yesterday and Corey's show today

    I'll make up for it next weekend. Got a show Sat the will be in OshKosh Sunday.




  10. #25
    AudioAnonymous's Avatar
    AudioAnonymous is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Green Bay, Wi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,286
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDrag @ Radio Doctor, Madison, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by Corey J. View Post
    My van is weak ..........Ask AudioAnonymous ! It was a great show , except for Thee Mike Hughes crashed his New Ninja 1400z (?) . He was doing well over 90 and then tried to slow it down but couldnt do it in time before he hit a fire hydrant ! He has 13 stiches and a bruise to his ego ! Glad to see he was alright though !
    Weak and Ugly indeed. No more SPL secrets from me till I have money in hand. Today was your last tip.



    Project db Custom Metal Fabrication
    Cactus Sounds USA Team Captain
    Team DC Audio
    Team XS Power
    2007 db Drag National Champion SM3-4

  11. #26
    Gangsta's Avatar
    Gangsta is offline Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDrag @ Radio Doctor, Madison, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by Corey J. View Post
    My van is weak ..........Ask AudioAnonymous ! It was a great show , except for Thee Mike Hughes crashed his New Ninja 1400z (?) . He was doing well over 90 and then tried to slow it down but couldnt do it in time before he hit a fire hydrant ! He has 13 stiches and a bruise to his ego ! Glad to see he was alright though !
    lol weak? haha dude that was hilarious when part of your door fell off.

    I wish there would have been more people giving demo's. I wanted to hear some crazy bass from inside a car.



    2001 Mustang
    2 12" Alpine Type-R's - RF T1000.1 BD - 4.7 cubes @ 32 hz - Kinetic HC800 - Kicker 1/0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e6PpQYsI6w

  12. #27
    bumpin buick's Avatar
    bumpin buick is offline Science is everything



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Appleton, Wisconsin
    Posts
    11,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDrag @ Radio Doctor, Madison, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta View Post
    Dang. i just got back from there. I only got to stay for about 40 mins because i have to work. This was my first car show i've ever been too. I wish i had seen this thread earlier. Anyways, it was just an akward situation for me kinda. The only person i knew there was my brother who was with me. And i wasn't gonna compete. And i felt wierd to ask people for demo's. But ****, that blue van was ****ing insane. I was standing like 10 feet away and he burped it and it made me jump. It was like almost as loud as mine on the inside. He hit 165 db. And then later this one dude in a dark red cobalt was playing his 2 15's. It flexed his car like crazy. And i got to stick my head in the window. It was the loudest car i've every got to sit in. Then i asked some dude in a dark red tahoe if i could get a demo and he was just like "mine isn't even loud." lol.

    Now that i know about these shows, i can't wait to go to the next one. I'm gonna try to do some competition. I want to see how loud my car is.

    I was wondering why you guys had left early. The first show or two is always awkward for people when you dont know anyone. Next time come up to me, I had the 4runner. I was next to you and your bro when asking brian for a demo. He was bumming about not getting his amp back from repair, so not in the best mood to demo. I had a blown sub but have no problem demoing to blow the other one for ya guys lol. Next show you guys make it out to hit me up.



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

  13. #28
    Corey J.'s Avatar
    Corey J. is offline Not loud enough....



    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Madison,Wi
    Posts
    866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDrag @ Radio Doctor, Madison, WI

    I love to see new people ! All you gotta do is ask for a demo and ill stick ya in the kick for a burp in the lanes of course ..........



    2008 and 2009 National Champion SS5+
    Certified score - 165.0 dash + 165.5 in kick
    Team Kinetik
    Memphis Car Audio


  14. #29
    bumpin buick's Avatar
    bumpin buick is offline Science is everything



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Appleton, Wisconsin
    Posts
    11,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDrag @ Radio Doctor, Madison, WI

    I blew a sub when i got there, you do not want nor need to see me demo a single 15 in a ten cube box, it was nothing pretty to see. I was ashamed to compete to be honest, my second sub gave out shortly after on the way home. Plan for Oshkosh, I will be reconing this week, so should be more pleasurable then.



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

  15. #30
    Gangsta's Avatar
    Gangsta is offline Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DBDrag @ Radio Doctor, Madison, WI

    Quote Originally Posted by bumpin buick View Post
    I was wondering why you guys had left early. The first show or two is always awkward for people when you dont know anyone. Next time come up to me, I had the 4runner. I was next to you and your bro when asking brian for a demo. He was bumming about not getting his amp back from repair, so not in the best mood to demo. I had a blown sub but have no problem demoing to blow the other one for ya guys lol. Next show you guys make it out to hit me up.
    ah man i wish i would have asked you for a demo too then. I probly won't go to any shows though that aren't in Madison.

    Quote Originally Posted by Corey J. View Post
    I love to see new people ! All you gotta do is ask for a demo and ill stick ya in the kick for a burp in the lanes of course ..........
    haha man i would have died.



    2001 Mustang
    2 12" Alpine Type-R's - RF T1000.1 BD - 4.7 cubes @ 32 hz - Kinetic HC800 - Kicker 1/0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e6PpQYsI6w

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum