User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 356

Reload Thread: 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

  1. #106
    mlstrass's Avatar
    mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    10,514
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

    Quote Originally Posted by bigchili View Post
    Will not be attending this show do not want to support a website
    how is attending a dbdrag event supporting a website? I assume you attend dbdrag shows put on by local shops, does that mean you support the shop? Or they just happen to be hosting the comp







  2. #107
    Patrick Simmons's Avatar
    Patrick Simmons is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,057
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

    Yeah, that is really weird. It's even being judged by a local Wisconsin judge, Jeremy Weber too. Oh well, can't please everybody




  3. #108
    TurdFergueson2's Avatar
    TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.



    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

    Will not attend because I don't want to support Mike's Chop Shop.



    Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

  4. #109
    Decaf's Avatar
    Decaf is offline Coffie w/o the Hype



    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    168
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

    wtf is the point in saying ur not coming unless u said u were and plans changed

    if ur not coming, then dont, no need to start cat fights

    hey, im gonna post this just so u know << lol




  5. #110
    Thee Michael Hu's Avatar
    Thee Michael Hu is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Oshkosh, WI
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

    Quote Originally Posted by bigchili View Post
    Will not be attending this show do not want to support a website

    If this is seriously about the **** that happend chili, dont let it affect you. I even offered a solution, and I know he did too. This is a chance to up your certified and help jeremy out.




  6. #111
    TurdFergueson2's Avatar
    TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.



    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

    Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    wtf is the point in saying ur not coming unless u said u were and plans changed

    if ur not coming, then dont, no need to start cat fights

    hey, im gonna post this just so u know << lol
    If you were talking about me in this post, just know that there is no show unless I'm there. Plus I get too many dirty looks from constantly winning the 0 db classes.

    I will no longer support Mike's Chop Shop. The last box he made me fits too well, he let me use his tools and even stayed up past midnight while I redid my setup, and I'm louder than I was. But those oversized cats of his disrespected me for the last time. Overall, he's a nice guy, but I've told him time and time again about those cats.



    Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

  7. #112
    bigchili's Avatar
    bigchili is offline Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    grizzle b
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

    Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    wtf is the point in saying ur not coming unless u said u were and plans changed

    if ur not coming, then dont, no need to start cat fights

    hey, im gonna post this just so u know << lol
    if you would have read the post i told people i was coming so i posted those same people that read the post i was not.not some person that did not read the post.




  8. #113
    bigchili's Avatar
    bigchili is offline Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    grizzle b
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

    Quote Originally Posted by Thee Michael Hu View Post
    If this is seriously about the **** that happend chili, dont let it affect you. I even offered a solution, and I know he did too. This is a chance to up your certified and help jeremy out.
    no mike it does not matter i just can't support or be around a person that are sneaky and lie next thing you know they steal it's just that simple.i tried to be ok with him about his smart *** comments because he brought people to Jermey shows,but just outright lying to people is not cool.




  9. #114
    BigJoker's Avatar
    BigJoker is offline Team D.O.A V.P.



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago,IL
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

    Quote Originally Posted by bigchili View Post
    no mike it does not matter i just can't support or be around a person that are sneaky and lie next thing you know they steal it's just that simple.i tried to be ok with him about his smart *** comments because he brought people to Jermey shows,but just outright lying to people is not cool.
    bigchili, you have a pm



    refs---gl0ck,unbonyr,xxxpower,sundownz,C5,psych0ticnemes1 ,RydHy3845,DrumProdigy83,Mlstrass,j3bus2k3,chaarli eee,khail19,tapout,sleepyjr,CRXBMPN,skeptikal,head bussaboi,blove1991,jbizzle,DJ,Jonny101abc,rival904 ,popwarhomie

    neutral---djman37,team h&k,sxpimpin

    do not deal with Belunt or hotcarl.

  10. #115
    TurdFergueson2's Avatar
    TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.



    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

    The show is not about whomever that was. Come to the show, turn it out and have a good time. That's all you gotta do. People put a lot of time and effort into this. Don't let one dude ruin your fun. It's a 3x event if you compete

    I'm not into all of that behind the scenes ****. I dont even know you, but I would like you to come out and support car audio and your vehicle that you made loud.



    Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

  11. #116
    bumpin buick's Avatar
    bumpin buick is offline Science is everything

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Appleton, Wisconsin
    Posts
    11,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

    Quote Originally Posted by bigchili View Post
    no mike it does not matter i just can't support or be around a person that are sneaky and lie next thing you know they steal it's just that simple.i tried to be ok with him about his smart *** comments because he brought people to Jermey shows,but just outright lying to people is not cool.
    Dude no one lied about anything your wire is all here waiting for you man. A few rolls in my garage and a few in Mikes, get your wire and just move on.

    No lies were ever made, you just never came to pick up your wire, its still here sitting and waiting for you. Either you can get it or we can put it to use in another competitors car.



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

  12. #117
    bigchili's Avatar
    bigchili is offline Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    grizzle b
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

    i guess this will be my last post on here because bumpin buick owns this site and he will say anything to make himself look right and get me kicked off.
    People know where i live if anything further needs to be done.
    Matt shove that wire in your ***.
    p.s. keep my name out your mouth!!!




  13. #118
    bigchili's Avatar
    bigchili is offline Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    grizzle b
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

    this is some of his pm to me.

    "I would like to clarify a few things with you though Chili. As I run my own forum, I have mod privileges on CA.com"

    here is more

    "Please don't ever be afraid to talk **** to my face"




  14. #119
    mazdakid's Avatar
    mazdakid is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    illnoise
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

    Quote Originally Posted by bigchili View Post
    this is some of his pm to me.

    "I would like to clarify a few things with you though Chili. As I run my own forum, I have mod privileges on CA.com"

    here is more

    "Please don't ever be afraid to talk **** to my face"



    traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909
    sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow

  15. #120
    mazdakid's Avatar
    mazdakid is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    illnoise
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

    Quote Originally Posted by bigchili View Post
    i guess this will be my last post on here because bumpin buick owns this site and he will say anything to make himself look right and get me kicked off.
    People know where i live if anything further needs to be done.
    Matt shove that wire in your ***.
    p.s. keep my name out your mouth!!!



    traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909
    sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum