Closed Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Reload Thread: 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

Decaf is offline Coffie w/o the Hype

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

and the whip was cracked

on topic, i cant wait for another round of ear fukin

use ur energy guys to blow away the competition and HAVE Fun for god sakes... iirc this thread WAS about a car show.............................................. .

headlesskoopa is offline Team D.O.A

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what i miss ????????

2008 chevy tahoe
    HU premier 880prs
    2 autoteks mm4000.1 ( both need to be repaired )
    2 sundown saz1500d until other amps get fixed (150.00 sealed legal).
    1 autotek mm100.4
    1 set of comps per front door crunch gp 6.5
    oem in rear
    4 RD alphas v3 18s in a 3rd row wall built by mlstrass
    5 diehard marine batts. 3 in the rear 2 in the front
    dual alt kit by DC power. for now
    2 bottles of super glue for rear view mirror

stewie is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by headlesskoopa View Post
    what i miss ????????
    everything

Brian Stewart
    Team Cactus Sounds
    PART OF TEAM TMH
    2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse
    2 CACTUS SOUNDS ELT 12
    2 CS 9000
    4 DD9512s
    2009 STREET A NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION 156.5

Thee Michael Hu is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin buick View Post
    Corey I appreciate it and ive always appreciate your help your a good guy and I hope you keep doing what your doing. My intentions have always been good but I seem to come off wrong and I apologize to all the guys who know me for this. I guess what it comes down to is no matter what I do, I am disliked and I am cool with that, I get it and I am simply moving on.
    yeah, dont be a quiter, you did nothing wrong. This was just a huge blow up in your face. All these guys had a problem with you because of one thing or another, then decided to talk to you because you found someone to support us with wire. Then when they didnt get their way, even was offered a solution, started blasting you on all the fourms and the companies helping you.

DOA: I really hope you didnt drop a friend and fellow competitor over this.

Patrick: I really hope you didnt disband someone from helping you on CACO.

Russ: I dobt you read fourms, but your wire will be a great help. I offered chili the extra I had and also matt had. He had ample ability to get the wire, but went off about it instead. This is partialy my fault, i told matt I would need at least 5 spools, and then when it came time and no one showed up, bought 10. later when someone needed some I came off 2(all money he had with him) and offered rest up later. We all could have used the wire and gotten along, but this **** went way farther than it ever needed too. Matt really did nothing wrong in this situation, except not specify who got what. This is no reason to stop doing bussiness with him.

I hope with all you guys that know me and know me well, I would never lie or slander to make myself or anyone else look better. This kinda **** is what will kill our sport. I know matt K was trying to help us out and basicly comes down to the saying: "no good deed goes unpunished"

Everyone, this is a moot point. If the person that originaly had problem still needs wire, we can arange it. If not, this isnt worth all the hassle.

Corey J. is offline Not loud enough....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thee Michael Hu View Post
    yeah, dont be a quiter, you did nothing wrong. This was just a huge blow up in your face. All these guys had a problem with you because of one thing or another, then decided to talk to you because you found someone to support us with wire. Then when they didnt get their way, even was offered a solution, started blasting you on all the fourms and the companies helping you.

Russ: I dobt you read fourms, but your wire will be a great help. I offered chili the extra I had and also matt had. He had ample ability to get the wire, but went off about it instead. This is partialy my fault, i told matt I would need at least 5 spools, and then when it came time and no one showed up, bought 10. later when someone needed some I came off 2(all money he had with him) and offered rest up later. We all could have used the wire and gotten along, but this **** went way farther than it ever needed too. Matt really did nothing wrong in this situation, except not specify who got what. This is no reason to stop doing bussiness with him.

I hope with all you guys that know me and know me well, I would never lie or slander to make myself or anyone else look better. This kinda **** is what will kill our sport. I know matt K was trying to help us out and basicly comes down to the saying: "no good deed goes unpunished"

Everyone, this is a moot point. If the person that originaly had problem still needs wire, we can arange it. If not, this isnt worth all the hassle.
    ^^^^^^^^THIS .......................

2008 and 2009 National Champion SS5+
    Certified score - 165.0 dash + 165.5 in kick
    Team Kinetik
    Memphis Car Audio

TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

So is chili still not going? For all the drama I blame Mlstrass' cats. They bring out the worst in everybody. I would blame the entire state of Wisconsin, but Corey J is a fellow Steeler fan. By the time of the show, I'll hopefully have my alt whine situation fixed and get on the meter for once. And by then hopefully everyone is in a better mood.

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    So is chili still not going? For all the drama I blame Mlstrass' cats. They bring out the worst in everybody. I would blame the entire state of Wisconsin, but Corey J is a fellow Steeler fan. By the time of the show, I'll hopefully have my alt whine situation fixed and get on the meter for once. And by then hopefully everyone is in a better mood.
    Just for that I'm bringing all 4 cats to the show They will steal your dB's and **** in your port

bigchili is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

are these the same cats that get there butt holes licked?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigchili View Post
    that would be one of em. The things a kid will do for $5 these days

Patrick Simmons is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

A little over a week left before the show and a few days left for pre-registration

TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigchili View Post
    yup. That's what happens. He lures you in with BBQ and shop talk. Then the cats steal your DBs, and **** in your port while you're not paying attention. It's usually when you get the home theater demo. So if you're ever that way and Mike offers the HT demo, it's going down I swear I had a 166 trunk car and when I went home I had a stinky port and was like 163dbs short.

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

BigJoker is offline Team D.O.A V.P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thee Michael Hu View Post

theres more to it

refs---gl0ck,unbonyr,xxxpower,sundownz,C5,psych0ticnemes1 ,RydHy3845,DrumProdigy83,Mlstrass,j3bus2k3,chaarli eee,khail19,tapout,sleepyjr,CRXBMPN,skeptikal,head bussaboi,blove1991,jbizzle,DJ,Jonny101abc,rival904 ,popwarhomie

neutral---djman37,team h&k,sxpimpin

do not deal with Belunt or hotcarl.

Patrick Simmons is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Let's get back to talking about the show. I hope everyone comes out and supports the sport. If this one turns out well, I'll be doing quite a few shows next season.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1164 Post(s)

Passed out more flyers last night and today.

Nick is coming by tomorrow to drop off subs and get more flyers...

jbizzle is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

I forgot the flyers Martin gave me in his port

I won't be able to compete anymore probably for the year, but i'll try my best to make it out to the shows.

MW Car Audio - www.MWCarAudio.net

Feedback Thead: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/378649-jbizzle-feedback-thread.html

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

User Tag List