Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: db drag show in Madison WI June 14

I wanted to go so bad. That morning I looked at my gas gauge and I could either go to the car show, or make it to work and back (just so happens to be where my paycheck is)

Bought/trade: TheLow, Nova76, nate2587, Black3SQ, hessdawg, Rockmo, kovemaster559, GearGuy2001, Bones22, dbman150, notoriousroc1, fasfocus00, canyouhearmatt, pelekeliko, Plyer3, justadork2u, sundownz,kasimo420, Zeuslicious, reynardmc22, Haunz, ciaonzo x2, 350Regal x2, Worstenemy453, woofercooker x2, annarbor84, 99Bonney, K_Schutte + MORE

Sold to: illbmeubu, MTXman, sctattooer, MTX520, AlexJB, dropped mazda, annarbor84
    Nova76 Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.

ciaonzo is offline TheContinental

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

Wondered why I didn't see your truck.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

grimreper912003 is offline <- getting a jAy eL 21W8

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ciaonzo View Post
    Wondered why I didn't see your truck.
    If I had the gas or cash I woulda been there. I hope to make it to the show on the 28th though.

Bought/trade: TheLow, Nova76, nate2587, Black3SQ, hessdawg, Rockmo, kovemaster559, GearGuy2001, Bones22, dbman150, notoriousroc1, fasfocus00, canyouhearmatt, pelekeliko, Plyer3, justadork2u, sundownz,kasimo420, Zeuslicious, reynardmc22, Haunz, ciaonzo x2, 350Regal x2, Worstenemy453, woofercooker x2, annarbor84, 99Bonney, K_Schutte + MORE

Sold to: illbmeubu, MTXman, sctattooer, MTX520, AlexJB, dropped mazda, annarbor84
    Nova76 Scammer

Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grimreper912003 View Post
    If I had the gas or cash I woulda been there. I hope to make it to the show on the 28th though.
    Next time shoot a PM to your neighbor, he might be able to help you out.

Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Lol, my dad tried to give me money (after the show). I was refusing to take they money. He said he would rather give me $10 for gas and not have to pick your truck up on the side of the road. I dont like handouts. Just how I am

Nova76 Scammer

bumpin buick is offline Science is everything

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

sorry which person were you again? too many forum members there I didnt know who was who.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin buick View Post
    sorry which person were you again? too many forum members there I didnt know who was who.
    Dark grey Toyota. Seth IIRC is his name.

Nova76 Scammer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

not sure I rememebr any toyota there besides mine and the Highlander

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

not sure I rememebr any toyota there besides mine and the Highlander
    He's an SQ guy. I doubt he ran. Im saying if you saw the car park. Wish I coulda been there. Most people notice my truck.

Nova76 Scammer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Usaci was there with there SQ competition as well, he coulda ran that?

dtbrown is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

bumpin buick,

Was nice to put face with your name. Turn out wasn't as good as last year but show was still a good time. We all had a good time being able to show of the Xterra, and Aztek.

Hope to see you guys up at the maxsonics show next month.
    Last edited by dtbrown; 06-15-2009 at 08:26 PM.

So far loudest Toyota Yaris with two 10's.

154.1 certified (new rules) on termlab Db Drag Street A. Equipment: DD 9510's and one Stetsom 7k2d on a small Stinger 1750
    155.3 on termlab Db Drag Street A 2007 WF 4th place. Equipment: DD 9510's and two Stetsom 7kd's with a Cacuts Sounds CS9000 Battery.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dtbrown View Post
    bumpin buick,

Was nice to put face with your name. Turn out wasn't as good as last year but show was still a good time. We all had a good time being able to show of the Xterra, and Azket.

Hope to see you guys up at the maxsonics show next month.
    yeah same here man, show was small but still a hell of a time, some great bassracing competition this year. I will hopefully have a system setup but the Maxxsonics show, maybe give the Xterra something to work for this time lol.

You Illinois guys had some real stout numbers though, keep up the great work and see ya guys all at Maxxsonics.

dtbrown is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

yeah same here man, show was small but still a hell of a time, some great bassracing competition this year. I will hopefully have a system setup but the Maxxsonics show, maybe give the Xterra something to work for this time lol.

You Illinois guys had some real stout numbers though, keep up the great work and see ya guys all at Maxxsonics.
    Hope we'll actually be able to bass race 149.9 next time. Alternator will be in next week which will keep voltage out of the 11's. You guys would probably be pretty close if you add one more 15". You both have pretty loud music systems.

So far loudest Toyota Yaris with two 10's.

154.1 certified (new rules) on termlab Db Drag Street A. Equipment: DD 9510's and one Stetsom 7k2d on a small Stinger 1750
    155.3 on termlab Db Drag Street A 2007 WF 4th place. Equipment: DD 9510's and two Stetsom 7kd's with a Cacuts Sounds CS9000 Battery.

mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1163 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dtbrown View Post
    Hope we'll actually be able to bass race 149.9 next time. Alternator will be in next week which will keep voltage out of the 11's. You guys would probably be pretty close if you add one more 15". You both have pretty loud music systems.
    There's your motivation Matt now get your *** busy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

I was a spectator.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Tag List