Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

Re: wendys cruise nights

i don't think they want us up there no more.

refs---gl0ck,unbonyr,xxxpower,sundownz,C5,psych0ticnemes1 ,RydHy3845,DrumProdigy83,Mlstrass,j3bus2k3,chaarli eee,khail19,tapout,sleepyjr,CRXBMPN,skeptikal,head bussaboi,blove1991,jbizzle,DJ,Jonny101abc,rival904 ,popwarhomie

neutral---djman37,team h&k,sxpimpin

do not deal with Belunt or hotcarl.

mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoker View Post
    i don't think they want us up there no more.
    gotta tell us what happened....

frost187 is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well...the guy holding the cruise night is kinda old...lol....and he double backed on his words. he told everyone cruise night ends at 9. so of course people decided to put on small demo's after 9 no big deal. he blew it out of proportion and acted like people were trying to run him out saying people were causing too much noise(even though they had two lowriders spitting flames and revving). all done and said he apoligized...everyone from both teams apoligzed sorta to him (even though he was being a ****) and we live to see next thursday. in no way do i want this little incident to effect anyone from having a good time out at this cruise night. by all means you guys have every right to be there as much as the next. he just needs to learn to deal with that this is going to get bigger and bigger as summer rolls on. as people slowley catch on to this is a show and want to be there also. if he wanted it to be a classic car cruise night...hey..he should have said that and bought a classic car instead of riding in a 04 monte carlo. so by all means koopa,joker,sleepy ect. please keep comming out. i had fun and i thought it was a good night and good turn out and it was good meeting the rest of you guys.

just because they never did this in your days doesnt mean i will do it in mine.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Tag List